Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I have mad love for the 32s. played my best games with them before I got injured. the only sad thing is that I'm not able to wear them a lot due to my shoe rotation and lack of gameplay nowadays.

Still never got to try a pair.. wanted lows bad. Might just grab 34 lows instead. duke40 duke40 any thoughts comparing performance?

You know I LOVE the 32 - I have two mids and four lows. They just fit me perfect and the shoe may be my favorite ever on court. The 34 is close, really close - traction bites harder and the upper is sleeker and lighter. I love the 34 but for me the 32 is better.

I remember doubling up and then returning second pair. Sigh

they were pretty much gone after a few days or less than a week after they first launched. for some reason the rosso corsa had some appeal to most. got my pair on launch day and despite not wearing them that often, I like them better than my Black Cats. someone offered me for my Rosso's I opted no to. they just look so nice.

I don't **** with XXXIIs the same way I did with the XXXIs obviously, but I do like them. I think I have 5 pairs maybe? 1-2 more I'd like to track down. These were both picked up fairly recently. The Veterans Day pair I think only dropped in Canada and then the other pair I don't have much info on, I think it's supposed to be like a Cancer Awareness/Kay Yow type PE that was given to NBA players. The sole is pink-ish (bordering on Infrared) and purple, kind of like the Kay Yow Kobe 5s that players wore this year.

PXL_20200925_220635265.jpg
PXL_20200925_220918320.jpg

Has anyone noticed how high the resale value for the XXXII is? I'm looking for a pair of lows (just about any color) just need a low pair for my collection. I never grabbed a pair of lows. I've been noticing how nuts the prices are saw some on goat for like 750, even used are pricey. I'm not opposed to buying used shoes. 🤣 But all my pairs must have the correct box don't care about the label though.

Has anyone noticed how high the resale value for the XXXII is? I'm looking for a pair of lows (just about any color) just need a low pair for my collection. I never grabbed a pair of lows. I've been noticing how nuts the prices are saw some on goat for like 750, even used are pricey. I'm not opposed to buying used shoes. 🤣 But all my pairs must have the correct box don't care about the label though.

well personally I wouldn't say it's odd considering how good the materials are in the 32s. they could pass the casual look wear in most colorways, especially the lows. I believe it mostly has to do with the design above all else. for me, it's a beautiful looking shoe. which reminds me. I might take out my MVP pair out and box my Black Cats.

I was thinking about the Finale pair the other day until I looked and in Feb 2019 they were going $110-$120. Now they go for $300+. Jerks on stockx want $500, narcissists on goat want $745.

well personally I wouldn't say it's odd considering how good the materials are in the 32s. they could pass the casual look wear in most colorways, especially the lows. I believe it mostly has to do with the design above all else. for me, it's a beautiful looking shoe. which reminds me. I might take out my MVP pair out and box my Black Cats.

I'm kicking myself because I scored 3 pairs of 31 lows at Marshall's for like 40 or 50 bucks. So I expected the same or similar with the 32s. I watched my local stores mark them down ( win likes, wing it's, last shots, and banned's... maybe others too at one point it was down to $69.99. I know because I almost bought them. Now I can't find even a good clean used pair with the full box for under $200.00. :smh:

XXXIIs are super underrated, but never expected them to be like this.

Sorry for bumping an old thread,but here goes: Anyone have problems with Lows traction? I have the "Win Like 82" CW, and the heel portion of traction (where that black piece is) has started to feel like its some super hard plastic, not rubber. It is causing me to slip on court, and I'm getting kinda hesitant if I even want to use these on court anymore since I would be risking for injury there.

Picture of spoken spot: https://ibb.co/X5q5SSZ

Put some vaseline on it, if it would do something for it.

Sorry for bumping an old thread,but here goes: Anyone have problems with Lows traction? I have the "Win Like 82" CW, and the heel portion of traction (where that black piece is) has started to feel like its some super hard plastic, not rubber. It is causing me to slip on court, and I'm getting kinda hesitant if I even want to use these on court anymore since I would be risking for injury there.

Kinda sounds dry rotten, got a pair on trunners I left in the detached washroom for a long time. Can't even mow the yard in them without slipping. Not sure if or what can be done about it, I'd sell them... their pulling pretty good money still, or try and look for someone to sole swap them for you?.? Or attemt yourself. Been hunting a decent pair of used lows, but prices on the 32s are insane. Pretty much gave up, on them after I won a pair WL82's on ebay, but dude never shipped. Won another pair of the last shots on Goat and they failed authentication (appearantly B grades) had the sku tag for the finale. Told Goat i still wanted but seller canceled the sale...Just felt not meant to be at that point. Only issue I have on my single pair is the blk/reds soles on mine have yellowed past the point of yellow looks brown/green/grey. Way worse than any clear soles I think I've ever had... I've sold some older shoes like that on goat just be sure to list losing traction or something like that so they don't fail the authentication.

Barre hit it on the head, sounds like rot to me. Best option would be to remove the soles permitting they dont crumble for a rubber soak followed with a reglue naturally.

How about filing it or use a hair dryer to soften the texture.

How about filing it or use a hair dryer to soften the texture.

Filing like, with sandpaper or something? I think im gonna try that hair dryer thing first, you think i should remove that coat of vaseline before i expose the shoe to heat?

Back
Top Bottom