Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Somebody called these hellraiser shoes :emoji_weary:
Cenobite.jpg

Im just tired of borrowing from other models.. especially ones that I dont like that much lol. Honestly, these look pretty good but its off putting to see an old *** sig screaming at you in design.

Im just tired of borrowing from other models.. especially ones that I dont like that much lol. Honestly, these look pretty good but its off putting to see an old *** sig screaming at you in design.
I agree. The Air Jordan was built on innovation and pushing the boundaries. The shoe's inspiration had a story of its' own. There's no life behind the 31, 32 or any of these new models to come. Maybe MJ the businessman is too busy for the sig shoe process and this new design pattern makes it easier. But he owes it to us as fans to keep pushing the brand. Why lean on design elements 30 years old? This is 2017. Today's objects of inspiration are superior, tell stories with these. The brand will not survive if we stay stuck on models 1-14.

MJ the player never took shortcuts. It's sad to see the brand undercutting itself with so many recycled elements.

Not my favorite but I don't think they look bad. I do believe other colorways will look better. I can see myself copping a few

^^^ no doubt, it will set the shoe off. Just borrow a little from the OG colorblocking and modernize, instant classic.

By the way, I'm a huge fan of the IIs. Such an elegant design.

Back
Top Bottom