Air Jordan XXXII (32)

28se was almost identical to the melo 10s, both great shoes, 29 was awesome! 30 i don't have, i love the way 31 looks and if the traction was average i would love it even more, 32 translucent traction improved a little bit, but the midsole is sooo comfortable.

4D75C34C-4D95-4DCC-ABF9-66F91E210D9F.jpeg

Still not over them skipping OG colorways to match the 2! Even though similar colorways were sketched by the designer himself. Drives me crazy. Lol.

I can’t seem to get any of the lows with the hot20 deal at NDC. How did you?

Sorry about that man, I actually got them through someone's swoosh account so I couldn't use the code and didn't realize they restricted it. Jacques Slade said they were included in one of his recent videos, but it seems like he was wrong about them and few other things in that video.

I really hate how restrictive they've been getting with these clearance coupon codes. It used to be you could use it on whatever you want but lately Nike's been getting cute with it. Maybe as we get closer to the 11th they'll add more stuff but we'll see.

Yep I have the lows as well. I love the 2s.

I DID have the all-red lows as well, but as a size 14 I literally looked like Ronald McDonald...so I returned them.

Duke, do these feel any different from any of the earlier colors you tried? I'm assuming not, but we've seen Nike/JB make minor tweaks midway through the product life like changing outsole rubber compounds or zoom psi.

^^^ upper feels and fits the same. Cushioning too. Traction was better - rubber doesn’t have that finish/film on it like the translucent does.

Back
Top Bottom