Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Bring on the sales for the 32s! Those 33s look terrible, so I'm going to scoop up some 32 lows on steep disco...

With the fit of the shoe, I feel you can tell it's engineered for performance. As a wide footer, the lock down and containment is extreme.

Have to see how it'll "perform" on a day to day casual wear.

Anyone been able to snag the Gatorade lows for pretty low? Still want but only wanna spend about $110 on them at most

With the fit of the shoe, I feel you can tell it's engineered for performance. As a wide footer, the lock down and containment is extreme.

Have to see how it'll "perform" on a day to day casual wear.

"Extreme" :rofl:

I hope you 1/2 sized up for casual wear.
For basketball I'd go TTS

ive been playing with my 32's! and i really really love the cushion, i break them in and its better now

i also love playing with the WHY NOT and i have 4 pairs of them,

if im playing fast like in a normal game - ill wear 32

if im playing aggressively and defensively - ill go for WHY NOT

cushion side - vote goes to 32

for support - vote goes to WHY NOT

all in all they are always in my bag

by the way the traction of 32 will last longer both indoor and outdoors ,

the WHY NOT traction are nubs but great. STRICTLY for INDOORS,

Outdoors - will go to 32 , very very soft and bouncy and cushy and durable outsole

by the way the traction of 32 will last longer both indoor and outdoors ,

the WHY NOT traction are nubs but great. STRICTLY for INDOORS,

Outdoors - will go to 32 , very very soft and bouncy and cushy and durable outsole

I had the Corsa Red 32's the traction wasn't good and never bothered to get another model. I like the shoe though. Traction on the 31's made me give up on the 32's quick!

Trying these out tonight.
54E9478E-CE1D-44A3-A4DF-890143BB188E.jpeg

my Rossos came in yesterday, what a beautiful shoe.

I'm now on the hunt for a 2nd pair.

I'm also looking at 32s. mid and low. one of each. can anyone tell me if I should go half size up? I have 31 space jam and they fit perfect but 31 low I needed half size up. please advise. thank you

I'm also looking at 32s. mid and low. one of each. can anyone tell me if I should go half size up? I have 31 space jam and they fit perfect but 31 low I needed half size up. please advise. thank you
NO. 32s run noticeably long.

TTS, half size down maybe.

Feel like the insole helps with cushioning for me.

Anyone have issues with socks “bunching up” on the lows? I went .5 down (normally a 9.5 and could only get a 9) in that Georgetown PE and it works fine, but two different pairs of socks have given me trouble the last two weeks. Fairly solid performer though, just had one bad slip with traction last night.

One was a brand new pair of socks and bunched up worse than the pair of origibal elite socks I normally play in.

Back
Top Bottom