Air Jordan xxxiv first info

D856A95A-8108-4FB9-A315-77168A997F99.jpeg

Still nice tho.

I like how the se went opposite from like the 19, the stripped down ver. came first and now the shrouded cool casual comes next. Strangely I always find the SE to be the better looking ver. of the AJ model in most cases

I just keep thinking about these. The SE. One last hurdle for me is seeing them on foot. I’m glad they’re coming out next month. Hope they aren’t much more than the xxxiv, and hope they aren’t engineered only for casual wear.

And the one thing on these SEs that I'm sure everyone sees but hasn't been posted....leather toe!!! Not mesh so it won't get dirty like the Red Orbit mesh 34s. I'm stoked!!

Why is the Air Jordan upside down?
I watched that video, full screen, slowed down, and the SE just looks gorgeous. I still feel like they might look like bowling shoes on feet, and I don't know if the shroud will make the shoe not breathe, but it's winter anyway and some of the courts I play on can be cold anyway. February is a crazy shoe month. Can't wait for more details on these and a solid release date.

I wish the 1st chicago pair had that same color blocking. Almost wanna get rid of those and try these now.

On initial pix, i tought that white portion on the tongue extended to the medial side.

not a fan of a big random white strip down the middle. Disturbs the flow/fluidity of the shoe.

Last edited:
No zippers for me. Patiently waiting on lows but if I’m not feeling those I’m set with just the red orbits.

Back
Top Bottom