Air Jordan xxxiv first info

A1DC10CF-AEBB-4C2C-87CF-4C0DDB04894E.jpeg
B1D6CD60-5EC9-44AE-B799-7BDA79789DE5.jpeg

Mismatched.

JS”

watching the game right now. noticed that too and Tatum is scorching hot. great game, too bad the refs ruined it.

watching the game right now. noticed that too and Tatum is scorching hot. great game, too bad the refs ruined it.
Damn right. These delays at the end of game are the worst. Some trash calls.
tatum getting the national level shine. Called his asg break out into superstar status.
Red white alternating pair is dope

The box was beaat to shi :lol: Inner cardboard and paper were also all cut up. So I'm thinking, let the shoes be alright. I open them up and they look completely fine except for a bump on the medial side midsole and a dark spot on the toe guard that was very noticeable. The spot came off tho(glue that pulled off) and I really don't care about the bump on the midsole. No shoe trees either btw. Obviously a return to DSG. With all that being said, now these are cold to me

Attachments

• 20200224_135321.jpg
    20200224_135321.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 20200224_135147.jpg
    20200224_135147.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 244
The box was beaat to shi :lol: Inner cardboard and paper were also all cut up. So I'm thinking, let the shoes be alright. I open them up and they look completely fine except for a bump on the medial side midsole and a dark spot on the toe guard that was very noticeable. The spot came off tho(glue that pulled off) and I really don't care about the bump on the midsole. No shoe trees either btw. Obviously a return to DSG. With all that being said, now these are cold to me
congrats and damn i slept lol

They so fire my size is still dwindling around on a few foot sites I may do it...

FlatIdealisticBoaconstrictor-size_restricted.gif

:emoji_100: :emoji_100: :emoji_100:

Sounds like his regular 34s are in shambles. I've been kind of gentle with my voids knowing they're not replaceable, but I might throw caution to the wind and get something more well made if they start falling apart.

Back
Top Bottom