Air Jordan xxxiv first info

DirtyBred.png

Had some time to rough render these earlier for the heck of it.
View attachment 2519452
Playoffs

Fantastic! I want a pair of 34s, and this would be my first if it launched....come on Nike!

Just saw a page on IG that said the Zion "Bayou Boys" pair is dropping - is that true? If so, when?

Based on this picture, day 1. I thought I was done at 3 CWs, but not sure I can pass these up. As I’ve said on here before, I love the way the old school “Nike Air” looks on the back of the 34s.

Air-Jordan-34-Infrared-BQ3381-600-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-34-Infrared-BQ3381-600-4.jpg

I never thought I'd like these this much but do. Excited for the lows whenever those get announced too.

Well, today is the day I find out if SX is going to stand up and find me a pair of SEs. I bought my pair for $193 plus shipping on Friday afternoon. I know the seller gets 2 days to ship. That would be to the end of today (Tuesday) I'm guessing? I hope I don't have to deal with issues. I just want my pair. Seeing the pics is killing me. And I only wish Nike restocked the 11.5 or 12 online.
Same here bro. Bought mine on the same date as you. Still yet to receive any notification from stockx if they have receive the shoe. almost 1 week. SMH.

Is the verdict still .5 size up for hooping? Also, I always wear Nike Elite socks when i play.

Thinking about swooping on the bl/wht colorway on eastbay for $135

Same here bro. Bought mine on the same date as you. Still yet to receive any notification from stockx if they have receive the shoe. almost 1 week. SMH.

Sucks rocks truthfully! I'll be sending them an email in the morning asking for some info. Wonder how long that's going to go unanswered?!!!

Back
Top Bottom