Air Jordan xxxiv first info

one question, is 1 size up ok with the lows? basing on your opinions? half-size up is my usual comfort zone for my feet. I'm just worried that it might feel tight for me with the lows. I'm also worried going full size up since that would make my fit awkward.
I think if you needed to go up .5 on the regular 34s, then you need to go up a full size on these. Basically whatever is comfortable for you in the 34 mids, add half a size for the lows.

I think if you needed to go up .5 on the regular 34s, then you need to go up a full size on these. Basically whatever is comfortable for you in the 34 mids, add half a size for the lows.

makes sense. thanks. guess I'll get 2 pairs and return one just to be sure. besides, I don't want to end up like this guy here >>>
38bb2113984bd33a08efb4730ad628e4301968a59ef96b7332564ad2d0be0128.jpg

🤦🏾‍♂️I did the same size I had in the 2 mids I have which is .5 up.....

Can’t do its. Size 10 is a nice round number, I could handle that for the mids. But a 10.5? That would just make me feel weird.

Go up a half size from mids? Jeez. Gotta wait till
my pair comes in to see but wtf if I gotta full size up from TTS on the lows.

Can’t do its. Size 10 is a nice round number, I could handle that for the mids. But a 10.5? That would just make me feel weird.
:lol: Can't tell if serious. Order 10.5. Throw the box away. You'll think they're sz 10 when you wear them.
Go up a half size from mids? Jeez. Gotta wait till
my pair comes in to see but wtf if I gotta full size up from TTS on the lows.
You're gonna find out as soon as you put them on, just like jshortt jshortt and I did, as improbable as it may sound. Depending on how many people actually bought these, the thread is going to get a flood of "Damn, these ARE small" posts any day now LOL

Not to make anyone’s decision any more difficult but I will say that this is the first J that I was compelled to get my normal size 11 and an 11.5. As I previously stated the 11 although snug just worked better for me and has loosened up as explained in the video. I also could have easily made the 11.5 work but wanted a more snug fit for basketball. The lows sound like you should definitely go 1/2 size up.

1/2 size up on the mids and lows for me for playing ball. The lows fit a little snugger, but not in a bad way for me.

Just my experience, but I think the lows and the mids both run .5 small.. I had to step up to an 11.5 on both the mids and lows.. My size 11 in the mids had my toes squished AF..

Hit up NDC chat last evening in a futile attempt to cancel my release-day order for two pairs of sz 11s. I knew it wouldn't work, but the guy claimed to try LOL. Whatever, it'll be easy to send them back. They still haven't shipped, mirroring the rest of NDC's disastrous covid shipping delays.

Meanwhile, got tracking for my Eastbay pairs, they'll be here Tuesday. And even the standard shipping pair from Hibbett will be here Friday. I wonder if NDC will still have even shipped by then. I bet not :lol:

Hit up NDC chat last evening in a futile attempt to cancel my release-day order for two pairs of sz 11s. I knew it wouldn't work, but the guy claimed to try LOL. Whatever, it'll be easy to send them back. They still haven't shipped, mirroring the rest of NDC's disastrous covid shipping delays.

Meanwhile, got tracking for my Eastbay pairs, they'll be here Tuesday. And even the standard shipping pair from Hibbett will be here Friday. I wonder if NDC will still have even shipped by then. I bet not :lol:

They're a complete mess right now. I have no idea how or when they're gonna get back to normal. Still don't have shipping on my Blue Toes, or an order I placed earlier last week. I'm just trying to forget I ordered that stuff, and be surprised when it shows up. :rofl:

They're a complete mess right now. I have no idea how or when they're gonna get back to normal. Still don't have shipping on my Blue Toes, or an order I placed earlier last week. I'm just trying to forget I ordered that stuff, and be surprised when it shows up. :rofl:
I think it speaks to the sheer volume of business NDC does; cut back substantially on the number of workers on the job at any one time and it drags them way down in those big distribution centers.
But I’m exactly with you dude ... I’ve ordered a few things from various places lately and I have to just sit back and forget about it till they show up when they show up. Have to put my usual impatience on hold :lol:

I've actually been trying to avoid ordering from them at all costs if I can because of it lol. Like literally everyone is better right now.

I think it speaks to the sheer volume of business NDC does; cut back substantially on the number of workers on the job at any one time and it drags them way down in those big distribution centers.
But I’m exactly with you dude ... I’ve ordered a few things from various places lately and I have to just sit back and forget about it till they show up when they show up. Have to put my usual impatience on hold :lol:

well, the mentality would be like ordering something from China that you shouldn't care when it would arrive since it's cheap and most likely arrive in a month or 2. in fairness, their service has somehow improved and on a regularity arrives in 2 weeks. anyways, I haven't ordered there eversince this Covid19 thing came out since I'm worried that it might have some extra seasoning on the items.

Back
Top Bottom