Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I'm hoping this means all three pairs are releasing since J23 tweeted. We'd seen all the images and knew the Zions were coming but the other two weren't completely sure. The JTs actually look palatable to me now. Still would take the THJ blues over those and zions though.

Lord, give me the strength not to buy those stupid Noahs just to get a damn coloring book. 🙏

Need more lows.

I noticed that aside from Conley wearing the Regency Purples, I haven't seen any NBA players wearing any of the lows in the bubble. No prints, no vapors, no pure moneys, no heritages. Even Luka bailed on the 34s and is back to rocking the Diamonds. Which is weird to me because he had that ankle sprain in them but I guess he likes their fit.

Via kicksvisionofficial
A62D9D77-8215-4C59-8049-A32962EA4E9F.jpeg
E97E4AED-B9FA-4242-8544-B6ADA4F21859.jpeg
2FF11898-16C6-4F18-AFF4-246F50735581.jpeg
Reminds me of these...

16441_01.jpg.jpeg

I'm hoping this means all three pairs are releasing since J23 tweeted. We'd seen all the images and knew the Zions were coming but the other two weren't completely sure. The JTs actually look palatable to me now. Still would take the THJ blues over those and zions though.

Lord, give me the strength not to buy those stupid Noahs just to get a damn coloring book. 🙏

I hope we don’t have to go through hurdles to get these. I need those tatums. Feeling like Rui’s might also be on the list. Hoping for a wider release but something tells me bayou boys type release which will make this challenging...

JS”

Someone snag me the coloring book. Unless it’s pics of Zion or Zion themed and not 34 or Jordan themed then I don’t need it lol.

I know Luka plays in the Diamond low but seems like they would give him a silhouette other than a AJ1 mid. Maybe when the 35 gets announced.

Back
Top Bottom