Air Jordan xxxiv first info

For those asking I went my normal TTS and I didn't have any issues, again everyones foot is different in my opinion. But going TTS for me worked out great.

A few shots I was able to get on foot while at the gym....

Jordan 34 Blue Void-1.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-2.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-5.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-6.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-7.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-8.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-9.jpg

Thanks!

Man, these look so good. Can’t wait for mine to arrive.

Nike should create a commercial using classic Michael Jordan highlights that we all know but digitally add the XXXIVs on his feet. It could be done well with the CG today. Seeing those classic moments with him wearing the new shoe would instantly make the shoes cool.

For those asking I went my normal TTS and I didn't have any issues, again everyones foot is different in my opinion. But going TTS for me worked out great.

A few shots I was able to get on foot while at the gym....

Jordan 34 Blue Void-1.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-2.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-5.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-6.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-7.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-8.jpg

Jordan 34 Blue Void-9.jpg

Niiiiiiiiice!!! Thanks! How’s the lockdown/support? I’m slightly concerned about the mesh netting portion on the side....

JS”

Nike should create a commercial using classic Michael Jordan highlights that we all know but digitally add the XXXIVs on his feet. It could be done well with the CG today. Seeing those classic moments with him wearing the new shoe would instantly make the shoes cool.
The kids in the XX1 add doing MJs great highlights were dope also. I know it wasnt him, but I loved that commercial.

Niiiiiiiiice!!! Thanks! How’s the lockdown/support? I’m slightly concerned about the mesh netting portion on the side....

JS”

Lock down and support was very good!!! Had zero issues! My only issue is the traction, but I have friends that got them early and told me the rubber just needs to break in a little and that it got a lot better for him after a couple of wears. (traction wasn't bad, just picked up a little dust and I guess i was just looking for that super hard bite) I'll continue to test them out and hope they get better.....

Yeah. No point in a performance shoe commercial. But then again...I don’t know what the marketing approach is for shoes right now. Seems YouTube and IG.

There are still “commercials” on YouTube, instagram, and during sports. Those 3 are huge for marketing.

If people can super impose Ariana Grande's face on a scumbag video giving a bj then they can definitely do that

Back
Top Bottom