Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Let me guess, they have some dumb **** name for the traction pattern, Sammy can’t feel the zoom, the outsole picks up dust, traction is “pretty good but not the best” and Donny didn’t even test them and sits there and goes “hmmmm” nods his head and adds nothing of significance.

lol why the hate, they are giving their opinions - I posted it for the ppl that had questions about the shoes.

lol why the hate, they are giving their opinions - I posted it for the ppl that had questions about the shoes.
Sorry if I came off a little aggressive lol. Not hating on you for the post, I just can’t stand watching the sole brothers videos. They’re very repetitive and do the bare minimum compared to other youtubers

Last edited:
Damn man those Chicagos look incredible and the Blue Void really growing on me. The on foot pics are great, but the feel more like a ball shoe than sport shoe.

Sorry if I came off a little aggressive lol. Not hating on you for the post, I just can’t stand watching the sole brothers videos. They’re very repetitive and do the bare minimum compared to other youtubers
Those losers are just too cringy and boring to watch. Their videos put me to sleep and made me lose several brain cells by their utter stupidity. If you like them and their sneaker reviews, good for you junjdm junjdm I don't like being the guy knocking anybody's preferences down

Why does the box say $175 but JB/Nike charging $180?

IMG_20190925_181343400.jpg

Why does the box say $175 but JB/Nike charging $180?

IMG_20190925_181343400.jpg

Good question, it seems like Nike/JB did this a couple times this year. I want to say those Social Status "cow/pony fur" 6's had the retail price listed at $250.00 but the box had them at $200.00, and some people got the difference refunded?.? Not 100% sure, though didn't cop and didn't keep up with the thread much.

Have you seen them in Houston? I'm really wanting to see them in person, but havent made it past my local spots (South & Eastside). Thinking about checking the Galleria out this weekend, if I dont spot them around Willowbrook tomorrow.

Good question, it seems like Nike/JB did this a couple times this year. I want to say those Social Status "cow/pony fur" 6's had the retail price listed at $250.00 but the box had them at $200.00, and some people got the difference refunded?.? Not 100% sure, though didn't cop and didn't keep up with the thread much.

Have you seen them in Houston? I'm really wanting to see them in person, but havent made it past my local spots (South & Eastside). Thinking about checking the Galleria out this weekend, if I dont spot them around Willowbrook tomorrow.
The LeBron watch the throne 17s were priced wrong by $10 I think, some people got the price refunded from I What I read.

I saw these at the galleria mall foot locker house of hoops.

Yeah. No point in a performance shoe commercial. But then again...I don’t know what the marketing approach is for shoes right now. Seems YouTube and IG.

There are still “commercials” on YouTube, instagram, and during sports. Those 3 are huge for marketing.

Still not the same. The average consumer is not getting online to see a commercial to get hyped for a shoe. But if its ran during a playoff game on ESPN or TNT, that opens up so many more people to see it. I wish they went back to that.
Realistically, I more than understand why Nike et al doesn't make the spend to put out commercials on TV. But as bad *** as it is that in today's world we have all of this content--too much, really--so easily available to us at the click of a button, we've also lost a lot in terms of the experience. There was something completely different about seeing a commercial just pop up on the screen vs thinking to yourself, oh OK, I want to see X now, let me look that up and watch it. We're talking about Jordans and commercials here, but it applies to a lot more than that. Shows, movies, etc. Having so many options now but also having to decide between 10,000 things what to watch--and at any time we want ... I end up not watching almost anything. I know, I am 100 years old. But I know I'm not the only one here who knows what I'm saying :rofl:

On my way home from work, I went to the mall to see the Blue Voids in person, which I did not see and was surprised that the Chicago colorway was available at Footaction and copped.
20190925_194048.jpg

20190925_194233.jpg

20190925_194208.jpg
20190925_194155.jpg
20190925_194059.jpg
You lucky bastard. But that's twice today someone posted that they just stumbled upon the Chicago pair put out by accident. I should've gone to the mall LOL. Can't wait for two weeks to go by.

Realistically, I more than understand why Nike et al doesn't make the spend to put out commercials on TV. But as bad *** as it is that in today's world we have all of this content--too much, really--so easily available to us at the click of a button, we've also lost a lot in terms of the experience. There was something completely different about seeing a commercial just pop up on the screen vs thinking to yourself, oh OK, I want to see X now, let me look that up and watch it. We're talking about Jordans and commercials here, but it applies to a lot more than that. Shows, movies, etc. Having so many options now but also having to decide between 10,000 things what to watch--and at any time we want ... I end up not watching almost anything. I know, I am 100 years old. But I know I'm not the only one here who knows what I'm saying :rofl:

Why put out commercials when we do all the advertising for them? :rolleyes

I know, I am 100 years old. But I know I'm not the only one here who knows what I'm saying :rofl:

You lucky bastard. But that's twice today someone posted that they just stumbled upon the Chicago pair put out by accident. I should've gone to the mall LOL. Can't wait for two weeks to go by.

Look it this guy, acting like he's getting his virginity taken away in two weeks.

You might even be 110 years old. You do have that experience, I'll give you that. :lol:

Cop only ONE pair.

Back
Top Bottom