Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I’m ready for the All Star and Chinese New Year colorways I’m getting bored.

Yeah some more colors should be being announced soon I'd assume, unless they do some weird stuff like with the 32 and 33. All of the confirmed '"official" releases will have dropped, by then of Novemeber. A true bred CW or a white/cement would trump all (if done right) except maaaybe the CHI CW... not a fan of any of the others other than the eclipse CWI which is a bit dull and not having the NA, but the Jumpman pretty much makes the a pass for me unless they are heavily discounted (still may pass).

Supposedly the the colors this years CNY 13 are, Pale Ivory, Black, Digital Pink, and Club Gold. So they could be interesting on the 34, or a total bust like the 32 and 33 were IMO.

Air Jordan 34 Christmas 'Polar Express'.jpg

I made it bro lol... obviously it's a concept.

Yeah, I was on mobile at the time and got excited when I saw the picture, then I realized. Your post came right after someone was saying there would probably be some new colorways unveiled soon, and I thought this was them. It's all good.

Looks like JB is doing the same thing over and over again. Putting out all these wild pes that no one can get. How does anyone get hyped for a colorway you cant actually get?

I guess what I am saying is simply, if Im a JT fan that loves Boston, where can I get his shoe? Oh wait you cant. There is no connection anymore. And they wonder why MJ worn retros still move more than anything else. The next generation of kids need to be able to get the pairs their favorite players (TODAY) wear on court. Nike still not getting the clue here.

Last edited:
Looks like JB is doing the same thing over and over again. Putting out all these wild pes that no one can get. How does anyone get hyped for a colorway you cant actually get?

I guess what I am saying is simply, if Im a JT fan that loves Boston, where can I get his shoe? Oh wait you cant. There is no connection anymore. And they wonder why MJ worn retros still move more than anything else. The next generation of kids need to be able to get the pairs their favorite players (TODAY) wear on court. Nike still not getting the clue here.

the players don't want you wearing their colorways, the peasants get only the scraps an unwanted pieces

the players don't want you wearing their colorways, the peasants get only the scraps an unwanted pieces
And that why the peasants are not buying into JB bs. And also why 20 plus year old retros outsell todays models.

Seriously though, if the players under Jb have the mentality of needing to stand out by wearing unique kicks no one can get. They are all fools when they question why the said shoe does not sell well. The consumer needs to see the athlete in the product they want to buy. As said several times before, Colorways mean everything.

Last edited:
And that why the peasants are not buying into JB bs. And also why 20 plus year old retros outsell todays models.

the last 10 retros i bought were not ever worn by MJ all 10 of the last AJ12s released were never before worn retro+ idg2ff if a player wears it, if the colors is rocking for me, i'm buying

the last 10 retros i bought were not ever worn by MJ all 10 of the last AJ12s released were never before worn retro+ idg2ff if a player wears it, if the colors is rocking for me, i'm buying
That you though. You buy what you like. Not everyone has that thought process. Your a huge 12 fan. Not many are that loyal to a model J to your extent.

I think a lot of the reason current players don’t have an off the shelf colorway is mostly because almost no current NBA players will make people want to buy a pair of shoes. Besides Lebron, how many fans are dying to have a pair of most these players shoes? MJ was a household name, just the name recognition and association would make non-NBA watchers still gravitate toward his shoes because they know he’s the s*** lol. Not too many household names in the NBA today...

Back
Top Bottom