Air Jordan xxxiv first info

The Wht/Blk/red cw is the first JB shoe that made me sit up an squint at the tv in a long *** while.

Kemba had em on the other night, soon as i saw them on his feet i told my 2yr old nah we need those.

yeah, these def look good on court/in motion.

Seeing players do theyre thing in these adds something to the shoe imo.

and again, they look like something mj would wear. Its not hard to imagine him doin turn around fades in the wred colorway. I can see it now. Lol

been said that the color blocking on these makes em so easily recognizable from a far distance. That was an iconic design staple from the later pairs that released during mj’s active tenure.

those ambers tho. Smh

still best colorway to date.

Really Seems like they’ve limited the hell outta these so ill prolly be doin retail for the ambers.

Ambers are the colorway I’m most excited about, but they look a little off in the official pics. I think they look oddly stuffed and the background washes them out. Want to see them on a real person.

Both blue voids and wreds have been secured.

Operation: ‘flavors’ for the aj xxxiv’s is officially underway...

next target, ambers on discount.:nerd:

Eclipse plate looks like it's gold but it's actually silver (just reflecting the floor), and it's got his own logo on the tongue.

Nice. I could tell he was wearing grey 34s while watching the game, but couldn’t get a real good look. That’s a good pic of them.

The Wht/Blk/red cw is the first JB shoe that made me sit up an squint at the tv in a long *** while.

Kemba had em on the other night, soon as i saw them on his feet i told my 2yr old nah we need those.

So far the OG cw and mike conoly pe are the only 2 that can garner any respect. The rest are all forgettable throw aways imo. Wish theyd do a cw just like the og but with college blue instead of red.
yeah, these def look good on court/in motion.

Seeing players do theyre thing in these adds something to the shoe imo.

and again, they look like something mj would wear. Its not hard to imagine him doin turn around fades in the wred colorway. I can see it now. Lol

been said that the color blocking on these makes em so easily recognizable from a far distance. That was an iconic design staple from the later pairs that released during mj’s active tenure.

those ambers tho. Smh

still best colorway to date.

Really Seems like they’ve limited the hell outta these so ill prolly be doin retail for the ambers.
EXACTLY. In the Bulls colorway, these could be on Mike’s feet in ‘98 and look right at home. So dope.

Been sayin once they started to release a million colorways, none of which are the ones the players actually wear, is when the sigs went downhill.

Outside of the blue voids and the chicago colorway, these are trash.

When Mike was playin, we got 3-4 colorways for every model. And he actually wore them. None of this PE bullshxt.

??? The basketball season hasnt even made it a full month yet. Lol

theyve only released 2 colorways so far, but this sig is trash already? Really? Lol

#microwavegeneration

voids- fye. Red orbits- fye. Ambers- fye. Blk/whts are ok and the wht/teals meh imo.

But i agree, PE’s are on the tame side tho. A major part of the appeal for these is when that section on the medial side has a contrasting color from the latter. It looks good on the orbits and ambers but they haven’t really done that with the PE’s.

??? The basketball season hasnt even made it a full month yet. Lol

theyve only released 2 colorways so far, but this sig is trash already? Really? Lol

#microwavegeneration

voids- fye. Red orbits- fye. Ambers- fye. Blk/whts are ok and the wht/teals meh imo.

But i agree, PE’s are on the tame side tho. A major part of the appeal for these is when that section on the medial side has a contrasting color from the latter. It looks good on the orbits and ambers but they haven’t really done that with the PE’s.

The thing is that the conversation gave you the FEELING that we think the sig is trash. It's quite the opposite.. people like the 33 and 34 but the colorways being put out are meh. I understand if you like most of them, but most dont like most of them lol.

At the end of the day, its a few opinions but just look at this and the 33 thread.. ALOT of people moved on after the any Chicago looking colorway because the rest are not enough to keep people interested.

Back
Top Bottom