Air Jordan xxxiv first info

in for the ceo colorway
Air-Jordan-XXXIV-34-Blue-Void-AR3240-400-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-16-CEO-1.png

also kinda gives me a reverse riverwalk vibe as well
release-date-air-jordan-xx9-river-walk.jpg

The only pair of 29s I bought from the store was my Riverwalk pair. LOVE that colorway so much! Unique, different, and very memorable. Great call on it. I'm in day one on the blue void/green glow pair as well. Always dig funky colors of my shoes (it's why I bought the XI i.e in volt. Something different).

I love these. I can definitely see Mike running up and down the court serving mogs 40 in these lol.

Sidenote, it feels like we've seen this design on here before. Joints just snatched some NTer's concept art

I love the feel of the 28,29,31,32 low and hated the 30 and 33's..... I love this shoe but will have to try on first

I’m a huge fan of the sleekness of the sneaker. I like kicks that look “fast” and these fit the bill. I’m looking forward to the massive forefoot zoom bag as well. I can’t wait for these to release!!!

JS”

I need to see these in the black and silver colorway as these two aren't working for me. Unrelated to this, anyone saw the KT5 colorway reveals? The playstation lookin one looks dope.

I'm really diggin' these, especially the white / black / red colorway :wow: Like chubbrock chubbrock mentioned these really look like Jordans! The "seperation look" of materials and color contrast is what really drew me to my favorite Jordans (11's, 12's, 13's especially). Glad to see JB going back to their winning formula!

On first glance the Jordan 34's reminded me of the Jordan 21's (with a touch or two of the 19's)...

air-jordan-21-white-black-red-1.png
air-jordan-34-xxxiv-lateral.jpeg

Love this shoe's looks (tate did it again), the dealbreaker on day 1 purchase, as opposed to a December discount purchase all hinges on the materials. If it's that trash mesh material like the 33's that yellowed from just sweating in them... I'll be passing until the are $100.00 or less. From the pics, and video it looks like it's not. Although with JB who knows. I've still yet to dislike a Tate Kuerbis design, so happy he came back to JB.

Welp. If I wasn't sold before, I am now. These are just TOO.DAMN.SEXY.

Damn. If you can get over the nostalgia of the 1-14, these are really looking like they could be the greatest all around Jordan ever. Only thing I don’t like is the side wrinkle effect, but the clean and simple design is amazing!

The first Release Day lineup potential for a J for me since the 23 or 16. 33’s were very close to that, but too gimmicky!

Damn. If you can get over the nostalgia of the 1-14, these are really looking like they could be the greatest all around Jordan ever. Only thing I don’t like is the side wrinkle effect, but the clean and simple design is amazing!

The first Release Day lineup potential for a J for me since the 23 or 16. 33’s were very close to that, but too gimmicky!

I honestly haven't felt this geeked for a brand new Jordan model since high school. Those days of flipping to the black of a slam magazine so you could see the next Jordan for the first time ever. I LOVE how they kept these under wraps. It created that whole nostalgic feeling and vibe seeing them out of thin air for the first time.

I wonder if we'll get apparel this go round. :rofl:

I have a feeling the 33 appearal is supposed to serve as the 34 appearal too.:smh: Hence the reason the 33 appearal didn't drop until after most all of the 33 CW's dropped. Either way the price points on the 33 clothing is just stupid, hell will freeze over before I drop that kind of bread on athletic appearal. I never really buy a bunch of JB clothing, except a T-shirt to rock with the current release I purchase. I could be totally wrong though...

These might be the best received new model since the xvi on here! I think I will end up getting a pair. As others have said, u can picture mj wearing these. They do really look like a real air Jordan, not a sneaker that is called an air jordan.

All classic color ways in this model will do us nicely. With Nike Air on the heel.

And I can’t wait to see how they do the LOWS!!!!! Wow so much promise in these

Back
Top Bottom