Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Same.

Don't understand these cats who have every color of a shoe. I at most may like 1 or 2. And will likely only buy 1.

I can't even talk like that.. I have like 10+ pairs of I's but I don't tend to like every color way of every shoe so I feel you.

70638064_959074647779332_698069817184130305_n.jpg

70451550_389903778600970_4638032567940856628_n.jpg

70266847_368863007324588_5777624726361169856_n.jpg

71601313_221001502214831_1237298459150984821_n.jpg

68736708_2888196367874637_5357554865512471484_n.jpg

I'm gonna take a guess and say they like the shoe lol

i have plenty of pairs of the same shoe in different cw's
Agreed.

Questioning why others buy multiple colors of the same shoe sounds a bit snobbish. Sorry, not sorry man. :lol:

If a shoe fits like a glove, I can see why someone would buy multiple pairs in different colors. Same comfort but different colors to go with different outfits/moods.

Or if you like retros, how many different colors have they come out with for the AJ1s for instance?

I can easily see someone acquiring multiple pairs over the years.

Different strokes for different folks.

Depends on the model for me. I like every og colorway of the 7 for example, so I would have all of them.
They have a few pairs of DS OGs on ebay for under 350. I want to cop a pair for display purposes. Just can't at the moment.. Cardinals, Olympics and bordeaux and hares. No playofffs for cheap

:rofl:
Don't forget about my billion pairs of Concords and Chicago Uptempos, too. And once December hits, then I'm going to have another billion pairs of Kobe Chaos. This is all a real problem :lol:
Just last night I was thinking, maybe I need two pairs of these Bulls 34s when they drop. Then I punched myself in the face. I THINK that made it go away LOL. But these things are sick.

:lol:

You still in or what? What have you been rocking lately?

:lol:

You still in or what? What have you been rocking lately?
OHHHH I'm definitely in on the Bulls pair. Day One. In fact, I'm counting the days till they drop like it's 1995/96/97/98. Substantially more excited for these than I was for the 33s last year. The 33s intrigued me because they were so wacky and different and the FF system was at least interesting for a bit. These ones, I'm legit excited to get because I think it's just a dope, classic-looking Air Jordan, and it's not wacky at all. Aesthetically, I'm pretty much convinced at this point that the Bulls pair is the best looking Jordan since the era I just referenced above. Can totally picture MJ wearing these in games.
Re: wearing lately ... mostly still just my first pair of navy snakes on weekends :lol:. I finally rocked my black/red IVs this past weekend, though, now that I finally completed the iron/lines project. They are sick. And the Chicago Uptempos have been worn a fair amount. I busted out a pair of resin Huarache runners and have been wearing them to work the past two weeks. Forgot I even had them :rofl:They replaced what had been my work go-tos, black/neon AM97s. I ran those things into the ground. Then the other week I managed to step in some wet cement with one of them. I finally had to bin them, they were trashed LOL

LoL here we go with the Jordan Brand Drama right y’all? LoL it can’t just be a smooth release. I’m gonna get it regardless if they tax me or not. LoL

Looking forward to seeing how the first colorways sell. I'm not into any of them. The one above looks great, but not something I would wear. Blackout with some red accents is all I'm looking for, or something else original but not juvenile/flashy. I like the look of this one, but wonder if they'll come out in a low top. I'm sure there will be a plethora of colorways at least. Usually only the first 2 or 3 have been somewhat limited in the past.

just went on Nike-dot-com customer service and chatted with a rep who confirmed tomorrow is a limited drop :rolleyes

Had a feeling this was going to be the case. Anytime an actual Nike store doesn’t carry them I get concerned. Smh.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom