Air Jordan xxxiv first info

No access for me either. Would like to get access. Might just grab them at my local NikeTown if they have them so I don't have to wait for shipping...

Look who popped in:lol:

Hope you do. I was just chiming in but I'm waiting for sales. :rofl:
:rofl:
I know you are LOL. I just want to throw down this gift card and get my Bulls pair and call it a day. Though I was watching some Jacques Slade video last night with the black and white pair and thought, those actually look good to me. Simple and clean. Would never pay full price for them but maybe if I ever see them on sale down the road ...
Curious (I'm sure everyone is) how many more colorways they might make of the 34 and if any of them will be worth a ****e. For now, the Bulls pair is the only sure-fire purchase for me.

:rofl:
I know you are LOL. I just want to throw down this gift card and get my Bulls pair and call it a day. Though I was watching some Jacques Slade video last night with the black and white pair and thought, those actually look good to me. Simple and clean. Would never pay full price for them but maybe if I ever see them on sale down the road ...
Curious (I'm sure everyone is) how many more colorways they might make of the 34 and if any of them will be worth a ****e. For now, the Bulls pair is the only sure-fire purchase for me.

If they follow the previous models, I'd say we'll at least get a pair in December/January, a CNY, possibly a BHM (dont think the 33 got a BHM though), Allstar pair, and some form of a booboo camo pair. I'll riot if we dont get a blk/red pair similar to
ED6KNQiWkAAlY4S.jpg
. It'd be cool if we get a Jordan 4 inspired CW something like this
20191008_150610.jpg
No clue if these will release, or just a sample CW's, but I kinda like both these.
air-jordan-34-sneaker-freaker-exclusive-oregon6-prototype.jpg
air-jordan-34-sneaker-freaker-exclusive-oregon8-prototype.jpg
20191008_153824.jpg
it just me and my sorry eyesight but do these look lower and different than than the others (maybe an SE)
20190930_163511.jpg

Last edited:
no access for me too. is the GR on thursday? is there a link via desktop to check?

Ya GR Thursday, at all footsites, DSG, FNL, Hibbets/City Gear, not sure about Sheiks, shoe palace said they aren't getting them, which I find hard to believe. I think the employee just didnt know his stuff.

All the retail sites have the largest size as a 14, can anyone point me in the direction of a 15 or 16?

All the retail sites have the largest size as a 14, can anyone point me in the direction of a 15 or 16?

StockX has a 15 for 210 and 16 for 245
Goat has a 15 for 475 and 16 for 705:rofl::smh:
Ebay
Screenshot_20191009-082243_eBay.jpg

or maybe try calling Nike, or Footlocker. I'm pretty sure they're the only stores that got the Blue Voids. Where are you located? Sucks your feet are so big, I feel for you. Or just get the Red Orbits they'll be everywhere with full family sizes. Be careful with StockX if you grab em there, not sure if you heard, but they were hacked bigtime so make a burner email and delete your payment method right after you order. You'll need to email them to delete your account and it could take up to 2 days, for me it only took about 8 hours to delete my account.

Back
Top Bottom