Air Jordan xxxiv first info

CC163656-BF15-49CC-94D3-E6A3F8AB7A5A.jpeg

Definitely my favorite pair of 2019.
So damn clean!! Please JB drop a hot bred. If not these are a must.

I present to you, the black toe 34 :lol:

Every single person that has seen these in-person has commented that they like them better like this. Buddy Chad at work asked me, "Did you get another pair?" Told him I dyed them and he said they are way fresher like that.. That orange was too much.
I said yeah exactly that's why I did it. I like them MUCH better like this and that's all that matters. They look much better with jeans now too IMO.

HeadDetective though on NT said, yeah you're trippin. Lol.

P.s. I've worn these about 20 times. No discoloration, no dye-running.

Attachments

• 20191219_173910.jpg
    20191219_173910.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 20191219_173944.jpg
    20191219_173944.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Ain't no thang. I know they're not for everybody. I love em like this. I have a pair of the black/white too. Still wanted the toe black on these.

They actually look good with black jeans now. Just enough orange/gold showing on the side without those ugly *** orange toes messing up the whole fit lol

Last edited:
Nike-Earnings-2020-Q2b_native_1600.jpg

Nike used the blue voids as their header to report their quarterly results. It's weird to me because they never put the new colorways on their "upcoming" calendar and put next to no info out about the latest colors. I guess at least it shows they value the shoe.

Glad to have these...

i truly think this is the best new model since the 17 or maybe the 23
20191215_142816.jpg

I just received this same shoe today. 145$ delivered from eastbay. been rockin Js since 1990, and this is the first new sig I been excited about in a long time. I knew they'd go on sale, so I waited patiently. but after having in hand, I'm very impressed. light, comfortable, futuristic, and reminds me of an old school jordan sneaker.

anyway......I'm pumped to have these. might get more

All of these colors are definitely trash juice!!!!! THE ORIGINAL BULLS COLORS, ALLSTARS, AND WIZARDS COLORS, should be used!!!!!

im tired of these people jerking us around, I might start dying them in the OG color ways.

black and white,true red
White and true red
Blue and grey, Obsidian
Black and Red
White and Black.

thas it. Thas all we are asking for. None of this silly stuff.

Was curious to see how the digital pink would sell yesterday but didnt see them available anywhere but ebay. That listing was down today ??
Anyone know what happened to this release?

Was curious to see how the digital pink would sell yesterday but didnt see them available anywhere but ebay. That listing was down today ??
Anyone know what happened to this release?
EasyBay and footlocker has the shoe releasing on Jan 16th.

Back
Top Bottom