Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Man, this thread went cold in a hurry. :lol:
:lol: Ha was thinking the same thing when I ducked in earlier to see. Gotta think a big chunk is because of the Last Dance finale and that stupid Flint shock drop. The Last Dance, the Flints and to a lesser degree the ongoing Fire Red discussions have taken over my NT feed since last night.
I for one will be back tomorrow to report on how my 11.5 shipment from Eastbay turns out LOL
I am just as amped to get these for the second time as I was last week. If anything, even more so now that I know what they are actually like in real life.

Some have said a full size up on the lows. I haven’t gotten mine yet, but I went 1/2 size up like I did work the mids.

so you went up 1/2 size in both mids and lows? let me know how your pair fits when they come.
I have not tried the mids so am unsure, however chris from WT mentioned he got his TTS for the lows (more snug but fits) so was planning to go tts until some mentioned 1/2 size up

^ I have one pair of mids there are 9.5, which is what I normally wear in most Nike hoops shoes and find them to be too snug. Went up to a 10 for other colorways and they fit comfortably.

According to people who have already gotten them, the lows run even smaller than than the mids.

so you went up 1/2 size in both mids and lows? let me know how your pair fits when they come.
I have not tried the mids so am unsure, however chris from WT mentioned he got his TTS for the lows (more snug but fits) so was planning to go tts until some mentioned 1/2 size up
I watched that WT vid a while back .. I’d be curious to see him try this colorway and if he’d still say TTS. No idea if this particular suede toe material is more constricting than the others. But like jshortt jshortt said the other day, I have a hard time seeing these toes stretching much.

Just get a half size up on any 34s you buy, you’ll be perfect. Trust me. Don’t even bother trying your TTS they will be tight, you will regret keeping them. Just .5 up though and you’ll be good.

Yea being a new member and reading NT I am glad I never had a sizing issues so many seem to have with any Jordan or Nike sneaker ever. Been a size 11 since 1989 and have purchased probably close to 100 pairs over last 30 years all size 11 with not one sizing issue ever.
You’re not listening LOL. Many of us are saying the same. I’ve been an 11 for decades as well and I’ve bought way more than 100 pairs of Nikes and Jordans without issue, ever. I don’t understand all the sizing talk and debates around NT all the time, either. And yet ... these are a no go TTS. It’s the toebox, not the midfoot, and not anything else. If the mids were snug for you in your TTS, go buy a pair of these in the same size and then let us know how that works out for you. Genuinely curious to hear how it goes.

You’re not listening LOL. Many of us are saying the same. I’ve been an 11 for decades as well and I’ve bought way more than 100 pairs of Nikes and Jordans without issue, ever. I don’t understand all the sizing talk and debates around NT all the time, either. And yet ... these are a no go TTS. It’s the toebox, not the midfoot, and not anything else. If the mids were snug for you in your TTS, go buy a pair of these in the same size and then let us know how that works out for you. Genuinely curious to hear how it goes.

All of this.

Just get a half size up on any 34s you buy, you’ll be perfect. Trust me. Don’t even bother trying your TTS they will be tight, you will regret keeping them. Just .5 up though and you’ll be good.
Or just buy 2 pairs, 1 tts and 1 0.5 up.

I don't even own a pair of lows and I already know what the problem is.

The mids have a toebox that you can still wiggle your toes in, it's got material that moves and enough height. The lows have a "premium" toe cap that slopes down and has no give. So while someone like me might be able to pull off TTS in the mid, the lows would just feel like a death trap.

Same reason I hate the fit on most Yeezys, they have that slope toe that feels like they're trying to kill your toes.

Well 12.5s are sold out everywhere :stoneface: I was thinking about pulling the trigger on another pair. Glad I was able to get 1 pair tho - they'll be here on Wednesday.

Let me know if you see any 12.5s pop up for retail.

Sizing has really started to be an issue with Nike/Jordan. Kobe 5 Protro TTS were too suffocating for me in toebox too, and it fits even tighter than my half size down OG Kobe 5 (back then my true size). Same issues with Jordan 34 and KD 12. People say Kyrie 6 and PG 4 don't fit TTS at all. I think Nike started to go too overboard with 'close to foot / second skin' idea as most shoes bunch up and strangle your toes nowadays. Perhaps we should start to reconsider our TTS with Nike?

That said, in such cases when I went half size up due to tight toebox, I end up having lockdown issues in heel and midfoot perhaps because I have narrow feet. People tried their 34 Lows half size up, did you have lockdown issues in rear of the shoe?

Ok soooooooo, i just looked @ the bred lows on NDC and they only have like 3 sizes available.

thats GOTTA be some fake sell out tactics right?

Ok soooooooo, i just looked @ the bred lows on NDC and they only have like 3 sizes available.

Yeah saw that earlier as well. But all other sites have a full size run. 🤷🏽

Def has to do with better return policies and employee discounts at Nike. I always look to buy there first unless absolutely necessary to go somewhere else.

Sizing has really started to be an issue with Nike/Jordan. Kobe 5 Protro TTS were too suffocating for me in toebox too, and it fits even tighter than my half size down OG Kobe 5 (back then my true size). Same issues with Jordan 34 and KD 12. People say Kyrie 6 and PG 4 don't fit TTS at all. I think Nike started to go too overboard with 'close to foot / second skin' idea as most shoes bunch up and strangle your toes nowadays. Perhaps we should start to reconsider our TTS with Nike?

That said, in such cases when I went half size up due to tight toebox, I end up having lockdown issues in heel and midfoot perhaps because I have narrow feet. People tried their 34 Lows half size up, did you have lockdown issues in rear of the shoe?

are you referring to the 34 lows or 34 mids? and where did you get your 34s? Asia? I would agree with you as far as the KD's sizing is concerned but I highly doubt that the 34s have that same kind of an issue. btw, I hated the KD's for their constricting fit. the Kyries fit dilemma I would believe has more to do with the height and upper materials used on them that makes them fit smaller. I do find the PG4 fit better TTS, snug but still comfortable probably due to the insole and cushion and stretch upper materials used. I can use and fit in the PG4's without a problem but the KD12s, I would certainly end up visiting the doctor for a foot problem. for someone with a normal width foot, I find the PG4 really nice and contemplated several times to buy it but can't seem to pull the trigger due supposedly durability issues of the shoe and might end up something like the Lunarlon issues back then. still I might purchase them, just waiting for the missus to give permission. lol.

Def has to do with better return policies and employee discounts at Nike. I always look to buy there first unless absolutely necessary to go somewhere else.
Yeah, it happens all the time. Not necessarily a fake sellout, because of the reasons mentioned. A lot of shoes disappear from NDC before they do footsites etc. Sometimes they restock, or restock some sizes, and then they disappear first again.
People who are sleeping on these are REALLY sleeping. I said it before ... once these are really gone from everywhere, people who are into classic looking Jordans who didn't get them are going to be sorry. I feel like if the season wasn't suspended and they were able to put this colorway in particular on some of their NBA roster, they'd be gone relatively quick. I think even just being able to see them on other people's feet at the gym or out and about or wherever would convince others to buy them, too.

jshortt jshortt spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Back in business, baby!
34L.jpg

That .5 up makes a world of difference. If I wanted to nitpick, I guess I could say these fit me like a bigger Nike sz 11, like how the '16 Space Jams fit. I've got just a smidge more extra space at the end of the toe than I would usually prefer, but it's no problem at all. Between that or having my toes smashed like they were in my TTS pair, it's not even a question that this is the way to go.

Old-school favorite meets new-school favorite. Flames:
34L2.jpg

Last edited:
jshortt jshortt spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Back in business, baby!
34L.jpg

That .5 up makes a world of difference. If I wanted to nitpick, I guess I could say these fit me like a bigger Nike sz 11, like how the '16 Space Jams fit. I've got just a smidge more extra space at the end of the toe than I would usually prefer, but it's no problem at all. Between that or having my toes smashed like they were in my TTS pair, it's not even a question that this is the way to go.

Old-school favorite meets new-school favorite. Flames:
34L2.jpg

whats the material around the laces? The mids were suede but I can’t tell on these. Nike still hasn’t shipped mine ordered 5/9.

Back
Top Bottom