B2BA5C2E-9DA1-46BF-B675-838E7AA16398.jpeg
395198A0-548E-48DB-B1B4-28FEEA508B02.jpeg
8126CF86-85BD-44E9-863E-D304EE0C6F08.jpeg
16440271-A2D2-4641-8616-2F7E54BF04E8.jpeg
749138FD-0AF9-4598-B5DE-21C95AB42A1A.jpeg
8EC45316-FB89-4A30-8364-B09245A27F0F.jpeg
3467ADA6-8C57-4D51-9CF0-426651C34F37.jpeg
CDF855DA-FEE5-46E0-BDF7-30FA118660C6.jpeg

What a horrible colorway. Talk about beyond tacky.

Imagine JB doing that with the 4 instead of... Say the White/navy IVs or black/oreos IVs. People would've been like w.t.f.

But on the 34, people embrace it. And you wonder why they don't give us a nice black and red colorway. People keep buying abominations like that, that's why.

I mean, what an ugly shoe. Congrats on the pick up ya filthy animal.

Last edited:
Thought i was gonna get plug on the xxxiv in all black on NDC but my size sold out

For hooping are the lows that far of a drop off from the mids?

Also is sizing TTS?

Sorry for the redudant questions just havent seen any answers trying to make a decision

Thought i was gonna get plug on the xxxiv in all black on NDC but my size sold out

For hooping are the lows that far of a drop off from the mids?

Also is sizing TTS?

Sorry for the redudant questions just havent seen any answers trying to make a decision

I felt the lows are more secured and sit higher than the mids. sizing though can be tricky with the lows, might as well try them in-store first. the issue is not the length but the width. personally, they felt tighter on the forefoot sides and could cause some discomfort.

Thinking of joining that E Enjoy The Ride deal at FTL for $134 locally and playing in these rather than Kobe 5. Was just trying to hold out for elephant prints. No more concrete details on those, but the consensus is they will release?

Cncpts site is trash. Had to solve a million catcpha to access site, then a million more to checkout. By them shoe was already sold out.

rainking rainking better order more, gotta be on the top spot with king in his name
rainking rainking probably sleeps in a pair...and another pair is his slippers.
He has a pair for rainy days too
:rofl:
I'm done on 34s, but I still have no regrets buying four Heritages. My first pair is getting well worn, I've been wearing them every day, every time I go outside for anything, since I got them. They're gonna be pretty beat by end of the year. If I could go to a gym, the second pair would be well worn by now, too. I thought I went too far with all the pairs, but I never get tired of wearing them, and I don't see that changing.

Yesss. The Ruis are coming out. 8/8. The wording is confusing but all things considered I'm pretty sure it means they're releasing in the us, and also on one site in Japan only.

Yesss. The Ruis are coming out. 8/8. The wording is confusing but all things considered I'm pretty sure it means they're releasing in the us, and also on one site in Japan only.

I also noticed the wording meant it could go either way.

Any1 know how the finishline process to get the Zion pair worked??....said you had to be a status member and winners will be notified today to purchase, but i didn't see anything on how to enter

Any1 know how the finishline process to get the Zion pair worked??....said you had to be a status member and winners will be notified today to purchase, but i didn't see anything on how to enter

I had this same question. I didn't check the app this morning. I just checked it about an hour ago and saw nothing but the blog entry, which leads nowhere. Going into the releases only gave 3 options, none of which were the Zions. Maybe it happened earlier.

Back
Top Bottom