AIr jordan XXXV first info.

DD4701-001

XXXX - DD4701-001 - 101.png XXXX - DD4701-001 - 102.png XXXX - DD4701-001 - 103.png XXXX - DD4701-001 - 104.png XXXX - DD4701-001 - 105.png XXXX - DD4701-001 - 106.png XXXX - DD4701-001 - 108.png XXXX - DD4701-001 - 118.png XXXX - DD4701-001 - 119.png XXXX - DD4701-001 - 120.png

are you complaining or are you just going to be glad that they made an obvious error? it happens but it's up to you if you want to be an honest citizen.
LMAO Uh, who is complaining? I see you are trying to be ugly on a beautiful Sunday and stir trouble.

Of course I am glad of the error......DUH! Do you want a million LOLs and smilie emojis to show that? SMH

Well, you will only get one: 🤡 (what I think of your message.....clownery)

Take care now and enjoy the rest of your day!

LMAO Uh, who is complaining? I see you are trying to be ugly on a beautiful Sunday and stir trouble.

Of course I am glad of the error......DUH! Do you want a million LOLs and smilie emojis to show that? SMH

Well, you will only get one: 🤡 (what I think of your message.....clownery)

Take care now and enjoy the rest of your day!
are-you-mad-uom7m9.jpg

Yo were on the same page 😂😂
Keep the Shingeki no Kiojins but id like the box for my Warriors.
And just noticed they threw in ovals as should be as is.

lol. the box looks sick. Jordan brand missed out on that colorway. could have done an early BlackCat 35 with gold accents. instead of that whatever that is they are trying to do with the shoe.

Damn Covid-19! The clownfoolery is everywhere online now due to the circus being closed. Ringling Brothers need to come gather up their people STAT!

Back on topic: So, D*I*C*K's has some super fast shipping because I got a message saying I am supposed to receive the shoes tomorrow.

HOLD UP......let me add these to the message: :emoji_man_dancing::emoji_dancer::emoji_dancers::emoji_slight_smile::emoji_smiley::emoji_smile: before some weirdos think that I am complaining about the shipping being too fast! :emoji_face_palm:

Damn Covid-19! The clownfoolery is everywhere online now due to the circus being closed. Ringling Brothers need to come gather up their people STAT!

Back on topic: So, D*I*C*K's has some super fast shipping because I got a message saying I am supposed to receive the shoes tomorrow.

HOLD UP......let me add these to the message: :emoji_man_dancing::emoji_dancer::emoji_dancers::emoji_slight_smile::emoji_smiley::emoji_smile: before some weirdos think that I am complaining about the shipping being too fast! :emoji_face_palm:
Man, 25% off and you get them tomorrow. You must be livin’ right. 🙌

Back
Top Bottom