AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Screenshot_20201121-100256_SNKRS.jpg

I copped the Bayou Boys from D*i*c*k's since I already had a pair of Air Max 90s in my cart there and I was able to get 8% cashback through Giving Assistant. If If I am able to get cashback on launch items that are $200, then I will go that route. LOL Also, D*i*c*ks had a limited number of pairs per size that they were able to ship (in my size 8.5, there were only 8 pairs).

I ended up going on SNKRS around 10:05 to see if there was any stock left and I saw the 8.5 was still there. I tried to see if I get the GOT 'EM if I place the order and dammit if I did. I cancelled that order though since I already had my order from D*i*c*k's. Foot Locker was saying it was out of stock at 10AM, so I dunno what the deal is with them and these 35s.

trying to break down the shoe around the house. I'm using the Nike Elite Cushioned Socks. struggled putting them on despite loosening the laces. felt like putting on and wearing a pair of KD 9/10. really snug. my true to size fit is half size up since my feet runs just a bit over the standard fit. narrow shoes is a NO-NO for me. felt uncomfortable probably because I'm not used to a really snug shoe. hopefully it won't cut any blood circulation on my feet. for now, I guess wearing a different sock material is the best option for a better fit. personally, I'd say a PF is the way to go for wide footers.

I copped the Bayou Boys from D*i*c*k's since I already had a pair of Air Max 90s in my cart there and I was able to get 8% cashback through Giving Assistant. If If I am able to get cashback on launch items that are $200, then I will go that route. LOL Also, D*i*c*ks had a limited number of pairs per size that they were able to ship (in my size 8.5, there were only 8 pairs).

I ended up going on SNKRS around 10:05 to see if there was any stock left and I saw the 8.5 was still there. I tried to see if I get the GOT 'EM if I place the order and dammit if I did. I cancelled that order though since I already had my order from D*i*c*k's. Foot Locker was saying it was out of stock at 10AM, so I dunno what the deal is with them and these 35s.

Thats a lot of work.

You on a roll, homie! You’re not striking out on anything lately. That’s what I’m talking about. 👍💪🙏🙌

Back
Top Bottom