AIr jordan XXXV first info.

too much of a gamble. They would squander millions. People would just buy it, then return their pairs if it turned out to be garbage.
Dunno about too much. But they are already squandering millions of unsold crappy shoes. Nike or Jb only has to divert to another business strategy. Besides, its not like nikeid is a new thing. So what are they worried about?

Y’all make a valid point. Perhaps I did not think that through lol

I thought the idea had some substance to it. Maybe just a rough draft if you will. It was a thought out of the norm, so I appreciate it. Trying to come up with solutions to problems can lead to inventions or fixes for things so you’re good lol.

JS”

I thought the idea had some substance to it. Maybe just a rough draft if you will. It was a thought out of the norm, so I appreciate it. Trying to come up with solutions to problems can lead to inventions or fixes for things so you’re good lol.

JS”

Yeah I mean I guess you run the same risk with regular iDs is what I was thinking, but sight unseen you'd have more returns most likely.

D28757F2-A933-47A5-A6F7-CE3A243ADA9E.jpeg

if someone gets the UNC and they never release to the public I’m fighting someone at Jordan Brand in a steel cage.
Got scammed right here on NT for these in a trade that only I ended up participating in. I’d take a retro just for the nostalgia.

SMD scammer. Hope u & your ***** got COVID.

Jabari Parker no longer with JB? He’s in Kobe 5’s tonight. Thought he might be in 35’s like Kemba and JT.

Wow, he's playing? How's he doing? Last I saw he'd been languishing on the Kings bench before he got traded. I know he can still hoop, but I'm surprised he's actually playing what sounds like meaningful minutes.

Wow, he's playing? How's he doing? Last I saw he'd been languishing on the Kings bench before he got traded. I know he can still hoop, but I'm surprised he's actually playing what sounds like meaningful minutes.

He’s not playing meaningful minutes. He got traded, then waived and the Celtics just picked him up as a FA. Most people were surprised the Celtics grabbed him.

He’s not playing meaningful minutes. He got traded, then waived and the Celtics just picked him up as a FA. Most people were surprised the Celtics grabbed him.

Just turned the game on and Celts were down 5 and Jabari Parker is in and just hit a nice shot to cut it to 3. Looks like he is playing meaningful minutes.

He's also 4-5 and has 9 points. I'm happy for him.

Just turned the game on and Celts were down 5 and Jabari Parker is in and just hit a nice shot to cut it to 3. Looks like he is playing meaningful minutes.

He's also 4-5 and has 9 points. I'm happy for him.

Same. He wasn’t in at all in the time I was watching the game before. But he’s really contributing now. It’s awesome.

Back
Top Bottom