AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Wow, he's playing? How's he doing? Last I saw he'd been languishing on the Kings bench before he got traded. I know he can still hoop, but I'm surprised he's actually playing what sounds like meaningful minutes.

last time I heard about Jabari was when him and Wiggins were hot commodities in their draft. pretty good draft class but those 2 top picks along with Exum ended up as big busts especially where their lower draft classmates ended up.

Any wide-footers wear this shoe? I just started hooping again and need something decent, only problem is I have no idea about fit. I wear my 1s tts, but I can't wear 4s for example cause of the pressure on my pinky toe.

Interested in any other wide-foot friendly performance recs as well

Any wide-footers wear this shoe? I just started hooping again and need something decent, only problem is I have no idea about fit. I wear my 1s tts, but I can't wear 4s for example cause of the pressure on my pinky toe.

Interested in any other wide-foot friendly performance recs as well
the concern for me was the midfoot running a bit narrow for my liking. the cushion was great and possibly slightly better than the 34s. I had to return my defective pair as it almost ruined my foot. I'd say you better try them first and see if they break in good before the return policy expires.

174323381_130921572347873_4046161898646299589_n.jpg

How comfortable are these? Part of me wants to get the ones at the end of the month, but I feel like it'll be a waste since I'd wear them strictly in the office (ie not for basketball). Are they better for playing in, or can they be worn as lifestyle? Is size TTS?

How comfortable are these? Part of me wants to get the ones at the end of the month, but I feel like it'll be a waste since I'd wear them strictly in the office (ie not for basketball). Are they better for playing in, or can they be worn as lifestyle? Is size TTS?

imho if you’re going strictly casual they both work (if you’re a bball shoe type of guy) but the 34 is a very similar look but much more better casual.

It kind of feels like JB gave up on this shoe. The ratio of colorways seen overall to colorways released this year seems staggering.

Guo lows released in the past month. Other than that, US releases this year (2021): The breds & greatest gifts. The clots never showed, the Paris joints didn't release here and were super limited anyway, and the titans didn't release either right? Or did they go to boutiques and just not NDC/SNKRS?

Meanwhile, we've seen a good 30 PEs, lows & mids. And the only thing on the horizon for the U.S. with an actual release date is the gray all-stars.

Feels like the 35 release is all but done.

It kind of feels like JB gave up on this shoe. The ratio of colorways seen overall to colorways released this year seems staggering.

Guo lows released in the past month. Other than that, US releases this year (2021): The breds & greatest gifts. The clots never showed, the Paris joints didn't release here and were super limited anyway, and the titans didn't release either right? Or did they go to boutiques and just not NDC/SNKRS?

Meanwhile, we've seen a good 30 PEs, lows & mids. And the only thing on the horizon for the U.S. with an actual release date is the gray all-stars.

not just these. have you seen the JB Zions? man, the Nike GTs even look way better than those Zion team shoes.

^^^ Are the Smoke Grey 35s still releasing? They’re not listed as upcoming on SNKRS anymore.

Yeah I was wondering a lot the titan pair as well...

The 35s didn’t get that many GRs.

Back
Top Bottom