AIr jordan XXXV first info.

D43FEFC0-29B2-4636-8F73-3ACFBB8E9234.jpeg

6EF68794-03FD-4915-937C-D545595F1DC9.jpeg

94B79D39-84C0-481E-A396-B0682634F660.jpeg
6F33D555-F2F7-4938-BA06-1CD018D178A3.jpeg

274AC16C-5D9D-4715-8A2F-1EB1C6AA8732.gif

THATS WHAT I WANT RIGHT THERE.
Nuts how those subtle changes would have done it for me as well.

D43FEFC0-29B2-4636-8F73-3ACFBB8E9234.jpeg

6EF68794-03FD-4915-937C-D545595F1DC9.jpeg

94B79D39-84C0-481E-A396-B0682634F660.jpeg
6F33D555-F2F7-4938-BA06-1CD018D178A3.jpeg

274AC16C-5D9D-4715-8A2F-1EB1C6AA8732.gif

THATS WHAT I WANT RIGHT THERE.
That white/black/gray pair in the lower left corner of the first couple pics looks sick. It appears to have a slightly lower collar and lower tongue. I know it actually doesn't have a lower collar, but the angle makes it look as if it does, and it looks much better. If they would've done that and then would've taken the front black suede (or whatever it is) lateral-side piece and wrapped it halfway around the toe for an asymmetrical look when combined with the corresponding (but straight-line) black piece on the medial side, I'd be all in. Every ****ing year lately, they show pics with prototypes, and there's always one I see in the background that, if I was running the show, would easily be the one we went with. The final 35 they landed on just looks slightly too high and not sleek at all to me. The silly, rehashed and overly high V tongue needs to be lower, and there's no reason for that pull-tab sewn into the top of the tongue, it just makes it even higher and adds to the clunky look.

These prove once again that minor design tweaks can make a huge difference. It's like how a set of wheels can either make a car look much better or much worse.

Last edited:
^They dont.

all yall want is a buncha s*** thats released already.

you want jordan v colorways? Buy jordan v’s.

glad none of you work for JB. The line would literally NEVER progress/evolve.

progress? you talking about evolving? not when you design a shoe based off a shoe from 30 years ago.
1601116836848.gif

Last edited:
W3elPX6v2bqMg.gif

Ok I get what your saying here. There should be no reason to put original color schemes on newer models. It def would take away from it being "its own" so to speak. The Photo Shops are fun to look at no doubt. But the newest models do need something to set themselves apart from the others.
But this Black red they just unveiled, why the red suede strip on just one side though? They should have made it simple with black. They try to hard to be creative and at the same time lose the simplicity of what they could be. The design/model of the shoe works for me. But sometimes they get in their own way with color choices.
i dont get it. the man is crying about people wanting regular jordan colorways from the past on the 35. like the 35 is some got damn original design that has no design elements from a 30 year old shoe.

I would agree but they literally took the tongue, and ankle bumps right off the 5. 🤷‍♂️

If we’re truly evolving they wouldn’t keep reaching back for inspiration.

EXACTLY

not sure why my man got bent out of shape talking bout we’d be bad for nike like nike hasnt released atrocious colorways in the past 😂

That white/black/gray pair in the lower left corner of the first couple pics looks sick. It appears to have a slightly lower collar and lower tongue. I know it actually doesn't have a lower collar, but the angle makes it look as if it does, and it looks much better. If they would've done that and then would've taken the front black suede (or whatever it is) lateral-side piece and wrapped it halfway around the toe for an asymmetrical look when combined with the corresponding (but straight-line) black piece on the medial side, I'd be all in. Every ****ing year lately, they show pics with prototypes, and there's always one I see in the background that, if I was running the show, would easily be the one we went with. The final 35 they landed on just looks slightly too high and not sleek at all to me. The silly, rehashed and overly high V tongue needs to be lower, and there's no reason for that pull-tab sewn into the top of the tongue, it just makes it even higher and adds to the clunky look.

These prove once again that minor design tweaks can make a huge difference. It's like how a set of wheels can either make a car look much better or much worse.

I completely agree. The tongue is too high, the tag on the tongue isn’t needed at all. Less is more in every case. Also in that background is a white upper based center of gravity color way. If you squint and imagine it black and red that too would’ve been a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom