AIr jordan XXXV first info.

these look like those shaq shoes
https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_01_reebok-shaqnosis-black-white-ef3069-release-date-info-3-1.jpg
They do look similar I'm cool with that these shoe companies have been biting off each other for years no big deal to me

This is a really clean colorway.
See how when they layer it like that color blocking wise? Gives the shoe a nice stream line appeal. May want to just customize the DNA or Warriors at some point if possible.

That’s easily the best color-blocking for this model, rather than the contrasting-color side panels. Still don’t like that mesh toe, though.

Yup, these are it for me!! Gotta figure out how to get them reasonably. Ebay? SX? Theses are SO CLEAN!! Love the light blue & teal blue sole. And Guo's logo doesn't even bother me.

pretty much the same thought I have. great looking colorway and the Guo logo is tolerable. this and the DNA are on my radar for top priorities. the RUI's are somehow losing their appeal to me the longer I see them.

What's the logo? Doesn't look like his. The black really sets these off.

1601126865233.png

1601127052731.png

That's the logo they've been using on any Kemba PEs the past couple of years. My guess is that he owns his official logo and after the Kawhi logo **** that went down, he didn't want to give up any rights to it.

That's the logo they've been using on any Kemba PEs the past couple of years. My guess is that he owns his official logo and after the Kawhi logo **** that went down, he didn't want to give up any rights to it.
Looks exactly like the Virgin Media logo - would love to see that fight go down

Watched this again and Ioncare, these are heat. Video stutters for me at the point he looks at them and it's grainy but I don't see any issues from what I can tell. Can't wait for these. I hope everybody hates that logo and it's an easy buy for me. :lol: Let the hate flow through you.
As I was watching I was like, 360p max resolution, what the hell?

Might be my favorite bred since the Banned 31. 31, the best shootaround shoe of all time.

BredNt1.png

Only mockup im feeling comfortable with, ditto on anything with the DNA at the moment. Really trying to get into these since being a big fan of the 34s, would be alot easier if they were to drop on iD *cough* *cough*

Back
Top Bottom