I truly believe these are the 2021 jumpman
Screenshot_2020-08-28-05-24-19.png
Screenshot_2020-08-28-05-24-28.png
Screenshot_2020-08-28-05-24-35.png
Screenshot_2020-08-28-05-24-45.png
Screenshot_2020-08-28-05-24-52.png
Screenshot_2020-08-28-05-25-05.png
Screenshot_2020-08-28-05-25-13.jpg

This black pair looks better then the first leaked colorway. I still agree these are the Jumpman2021, not the 35. Jordan brand would be taking a big step back if these were the 35.

The newly leaked shoes are more than likely the new Jumpman for this year. The first leaked shoe to me is more on par with what to expect from a signature Jordan shoe. I must say that I am more intrigued about the gray blue and orange color way along with how they would put their take of a Black/red or White/ Red OG color blocking to this silhouette.. I feel the turn happening like Anakin.. LOL!

Feels like ‘97 again when everyone at school was confused about the Jumpman Pro debut, dubbing them as the new Air Jordan.
These recent pics are takedowns, no special details or cushioning, tagged three times with ‘Jumpman’ lettering and people are still confused.

in fairness, if they are the Jumpman 2021, I would say they look better than the previous model. a bit more elaborate.

Feels like ‘97 again when everyone at school was confused about the Jumpman Pro debut, dubbing them as the new Air Jordan.
These recent pics are takedowns, no special details or cushioning, tagged three times with ‘Jumpman’ lettering and people are still confused.
i agree but it could go both way the brand has use jumpman name on a sig before look at the 12's

Yeah, SN knows damn well these aren't the 35. It also knows what it is doing, it's called SEO BS. No one is searching Google for "Jumpman 2021," but they are searching for "Air Jordan 35."

The 35 better look good, and feel good. I just got another pair of Ultra Boost. I dont play no more, just shoot! 30 years ago, I fell in love with Zoom Air. The 28 was so good! the 29 killed. the 30, 31,32,33 was alright. The 34 bangs! Where I live, Cherokee North Carolina, it's a hotbed for Tarheels, and Jordans! Natives like to represent! Been the only one with the fore mentioned models. As much as a Chicago colorway is loved, dont **** with us with a Carolina Blue

I think it’s pretty safe to say they are the jumpman 2021.

Leaked colorways and these are 2 different sneakers

I guess I should have gone back to reference the OG pic, because they do appear to be different shoes for sure. My bad. Don't care all that much for any of them so far.

Those are the Jumpman 2021; there's no eclipse plate, just a piece in the shape of one. The leaked photos are the 35. Although so far, I think the Jumpman 2021 actually looks a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom