AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Yea. It’s a nice looking grey too.
F62C35B8-13FE-48D5-89D6-DE8CCFE37A0C.jpeg

I call bs on that name. It has 35 in Braille right there on the new eclipse plate lol Even PJ Tucker said the Lebron 17 wasn’t the Lebron 17. I appreciate the pic by solebyjc but now they’re just playing games with us.
Yeah I'm confused

Plus, isn't there a fighter jet called the Talon? Just like how the 5 were inspired by a fighter jet. Maybe I am reaching, but there is way too much smoke here for these not to be the 35. .

Knew them bum *** ****s wasn’t the tre 5s...

...I only copped the 33s, but the 32s and up have been flames in my book - these trash *** ****s woulda been a huge step backwards.

Yeah I'm confused

Plus, isn't there a fighter jet called the Talon? Just like how the 5 were inspired by a fighter jet. Maybe I am reaching, but there is way too much smoke here for these not to be the 35. .
Yeah there is a jet called the T38-Talon. It’s pretty old and its a trainer jet. Could be some design cues from that in this new shoe. Theres also the Lockheed Martin f-35.

When it says 35 in Braille right on the side of the shoe, how could they be anything but the 35?

That greenish black eclipse plate is fire tho. Remember as well, the sig air jordan always goes by a code name during production to throw people off. Still could be it. I won’t be mad if it isn’t tho.

So these apparently aren't the 35s either. :lol: :lol:

I knew it. These just dont have that "Air Jordan" energy, and there was no way they would get leaked from some random stockroom photo, last year with the 34, they proved they could prevent the shoe from leaking.

I will say though, they do have a lot of 5 elements if they are not the 35.

I knew it. These just dont have that "Air Jordan" energy, and there was no way they would get leaked from some random stockroom photo, last year with the 34, they proved they could prevent the shoe from leaking.

I will say though, they do have a lot of 5 elements if they are not the 35.

Again, it's still too early to say. Just because random IG sneaker guy #37 says they're one thing, doesn't mean they are until we hear it from JB. I'm with Public Enemy Public Enemy though. I just wanna know one way or the other.

Looking up close, with it having the 5 tongue, this is it. Somebody already pointed out it has the tongue, the eclipse plate, this is it. Just a god awful colorway.

118691890_140609327728055_8196797042331089067_n.jpg
I truly believe this is a 35. I hope I am wrong. That E plate reminds me of a 70s ash tray. Trust me I got plenty of dads old stuff to legit this claim.

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom