AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Anybody ever stop and ask themselves why in the entire Stevie Wonder **** would Braille be on the side of a basketball shoe?

C’mon man - let these ****s DIE already... :lol:

Anybody ever stop and ask themselves why in the entire Stevie Wonder **** would Braille be on the side of a basketball shoe?

C’mon man - let these ****s DIE already... :lol:

Nike and Jordan have done it before, along with other strange design cues. Didn't the 17 have music notes on them somewhere? It's not as crazy as you're making it sound.

I guess this is the 35... the AJ 5 tongue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200903-113952_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200903-113952_Instagram.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 361
The reason I’m still holding out saying it’s not is there’s too much 5 influence after they went away from that with the 33 and 34. They only had subtle callbacks which was great. There’s just too much 5 in this. If they are it, I gotta see some detailed product shots before I judge completely.

The reason I’m still holding out saying it’s not is there’s too much 5 influence after they went away from that with the 33 and 34. They only had subtle callbacks which was great. There’s just too much 5 in this. If they are it, I gotta see some detailed product shots before I judge completely.
I gotta stick with my gut and still say I think these are the 35s, whatever they are I very much like them and want a pair.. But yes I do think it’s weird that they look so much like the 5s like you said, because I seem to remember seeing an interview with someone at JB shortly after the 34 release where they said the new models aren’t gonna be based on old ones much at all anymore. I don’t remember if it was Tate or who, but someone said that.

If those are the 35s, have to add it to the worst Air Jordan’s of all time. They look like generic team shoes, like the 2009-2012s did. Might be worse than all 4 of those though

the Braille or Morse code or whatever says 1990-2020 not 35.
Your right it does! I figured this out a few weeks ago. Even posted about it. I completely forgot the specifics of what it said. Ugh. Anyway, yes, 30 years since 1990. My guess is term Talon was the internal code name for the AJ35.

I wouldn’t mind if those are the 35’s, I’m liking these And the supposed 2021 model so far. CW’s will make or break them though.

I gotta stick with my gut and still say I think these are the 35s, whatever they are I very much like them and want a pair.. But yes I do think it’s weird that they look so much like the 5s like you said, because I seem to remember seeing an interview with someone at JB shortly after the 34 release where they said the new models aren’t gonna be based on old ones much at all anymore. I don’t remember if it was Tate or who, but someone said that.
I still believe it’s the 35. Too much put into it for it to be a takedown model. Plus, that Nike Air tag on the back, no way they are putting Nike Air on a takedown model. They love slapping Jumpman’s on everything too much to do that.

Back
Top Bottom