AIr jordan XXXV first info.

WNt1.png WNt2.png
WNt3.png WNt4.png
Forgive me forum...for i have sinned by giving KicksCrew another chance yet this time they actually came through.
As such in order to repent i spent the afternoon working on these gems and here are the results.
What say yee, hit or miss?
On foot and other detailed shots once fully complete.
Hit.....

As much I perfer only inner or no panels..

Your custom > original release, by far....

⬇️ & what he said about the Dynasties

Last edited:
Think I'm slkiping all us releases so far. Every on has a small detail that ruins the shoe IMO.

COG= style
warrior= Rui logo
dna= clear sole

bayou boys no NA on heel

I'm planning on paying resale for the DNA PF with white sole
8):nthat::emoji_fire:

Air-Jordan-35-White-Black-Red-Photos-2.jpg
air-jordan-35-DNA-release-date-1-1200x1500.jpg

Any idea what I should expect to pay?

You should be able to grab the PF on eBay the week of release from overseas for around $210-$230 shipped. At least that’s how it’s been with overseas 33s and 34s..

with the Covid thing going on and lots of unemployed people out there trying to make a buck, I'd say goodluck if you ever get a GR shoe for around that price range. funny that I found it easier and cheaper to cop the limited 34 SE than to see an available GR 35 on eBay. times have changed so far. for me, I don't mind getting the DNA clear soles version. but if I have difficulty getting one, might as well wait it out and seek the overseas version if they take too long to become available here in NA.

So I see they’re trying to sell these for like $300 for resale. Y’all think they’ll keep the price the same or will it eventually go down to a decent price months from now?

I honestly don’t get why people hate the clear sole. It looks better IMO

some of that connotation was brought by some reviewers stating that clear outsole have bad durability and traction. hence, influencing people of such falsehood. same goes with saying just because Nike is a established brand that they have further knowledge or perfected shoe development that it cannot do wrong. such B.S.

Back
Top Bottom