AIr jordan XXXV first info.

White or clear the DNAs are dope. Just cant go wrong with that classic cw so as long as the shoe itself is well executed.
Weeks finally here for the drop too, we should all be good for go on Thursday. Anyones local stores having them onhand?

Also, how can OGs be uninteresting!? 🤣 that’s quite the statement. Lastly, there’s a difference between unique and different and tacky, gimmicky and having no staying power. I feel like What the-like shoes are something you buy for the excitement, then look back and question wtf u were thinking when u bought em lol.
This right here. I would buy the same OG over and over again. OG over everything!

All i wanna know is the dnas droppin this week? I havent seen them posted on sneakers app or fl or anything else

I hate clear soles because of the yellowing. Looks cool now.......but ugly in 5-6 years if you wear your shoes often. At least with a white sole, I could take a brush to them and scrub em clean

the yellowing can be an eyesore. have you tried spraying or washing it with oxyclean or any product with hydrogen peroxide?

I hate clear soles because of the yellowing. Looks cool now.......but ugly in 5-6 years if you wear your shoes often. At least with a white sole, I could take a brush to them and scrub em clean
There are plenty of sole bright options out there for yellowing on the market and the process is fairly easy to take on, even white soles use the same process once they eventually go dingy.
Havent had to worry about yellowing for over a decade now especially if frequently rotating the collection.

I quit buying Air Jordan 5's and 6's for this exact reason. Its a waste of money. You spend $200 and in a couple short months your shoe goes from being heat to an embarrassment.

the yellowing can be an eyesore. have you tried spraying or washing it with oxyclean or any product with hydrogen peroxide?

There are plenty of sole bright options out there for yellowing on the market and the process is fairly easy to take on, even white soles use the same process once they eventually go dingy.
Havent had to worry about yellowing for over a decade now especially if frequently rotating the collection.

Nah. I've seen people cleaning their XIs, where they paint multiple coats of that stuff they use on boats and leave them outside in the sunlight. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Nah. I've seen people cleaning their XIs, where they paint multiple coats of that stuff they use on boats and leave them outside in the sunlight. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Yeah, I remember way back in the day when that boat cleaning stuff got first got mentioned on NT. Bought some on line and then started on working on cleaning some AJ 5s and thought, “what the hell am I doing this for?” :lol: That was the end of that for me.

Just throwing out there that people have options.
Even the best sport cars require maintenance. Whether or not we choose to maintain our sneaker collection is personal choice.
Cant recall just how many post ive seen throughout the years with people talking about poor leather yellow soles and such without a single mention of if they even bothered conditioning said shoes.
Excuses more than anything else on most occasions are why shoes lose luster.

Screenshot_20201109-180248_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20201109-180248_Twitter.jpg

well, if you have time brushing your shoe, there shouldn't be a problem with time on painting your shoe. just saying your logic about time. I rarely brush my shoes and do it once in a while when I'm planning on using them. and I don't think that a logical person would spend his time brushing or painting their shoes everyday unless it's their livelihood or have a serious case of OCD.

Just throwing out there that people have options.
Even the best sport cars require maintenance. Whether or not we choose to maintain our sneaker collection is personal choice.
Cant recall just how many post ive seen throughout the years with people talking about poor leather yellow soles and such without a single mention of if they even bothered conditioning said shoes.
Excuses more than anything else on most occasions are why shoes lose luster.

totally. and this practice predates even before the dawn of icy soles. as some wiseguy once said,
shinebox (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom