Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

No issue TTS for me.
Think it’s only an issue for people with fairly wide feet, which I have. I got the purple 36s in 9.5, which is TTS for me. Felt pretty snug in the toe area, so I went up to 10 for the white/red/blacks and they were more comfortable right out of the box.

I’ve now broken in the purples enough that they’re more comfortable.

Think it’s only an issue for people with fairly wide feet, which I have. I got the purple 36s in 9.5, which is TTS for me. Felt pretty snug in the toe area, so I went up to 10 for the white/red/blacks and they were more comfortable right out of the box.

I’ve now broken in the purples enough that they’re more comfortable.

So they do break in? If that’s the case I’ll stick with TTS. I was thinking they wouldn’t budge. I wore them around the house today and they felt better but like you said in comparison to step in comfort to half up they were too snug.

Tatum’s PEs tonight are nice.

1649636722656.png

urn0tlike urn0tlike i got half up with Lukas and they were perfect out of the box but containment was loose. Got the white/blk tts and they are super tight but I’m hoping they break in, like you.

They do break in. I had issues with each shoe grinding my pink toe. Wore each 36 that I own about 3 times for some high intensity pick up ball and the grinding is non-existent now.

I actually went down a half size, like I normally do for all of my hoop shoes, and they've worked out over time. Pretty much fit like a glove.

Not encouraging anyone to go down a half size. That's just my thing because I hate heel slip. Just using it as reference to say that if they broke in at a half size down, you should be good if you go tts.

Anybody got any experience fixing this insole issue at the heel? My Psychic Energies are both fine, but I can feel this through my sock and it's driving me nuts. I tried taking the insole out and reforming it, but it popped right back out. Was gonna send them back and get another pair, but of course NDC is out of 12's.

PXL_20220411_025529199~2.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody got any experience fixing this insole issue at the heel? My Psychic Energies are both fine, but I can feel this through my sock and it's drovieme nuts. I tried taking the insole out and reforming it, but it popped right back out. Was gonna send them back and get another pair, but of course NDC is out of 12's.

My Glory’s have the same issue, I use my heel to flatten it when I put them on, and I feel it less.

Anybody got any experience fixing this insole issue at the heel? My Psychic Energies are both fine, but I can feel this through my sock and it's driving me nuts. I tried taking the insole out and reforming it, but it popped right back out. Was gonna send them back and get another pair, but of course NDC is out of 12's.

I would just flatten it out with my fingers and run it across towards the midfoot. if that doesn't solve it, I'd apply some glue. I don't think it's a big issue but I understand it can be annoying.

Last edited:
I would just flatten it out with my fingers and run it across towards the midfoot. if that doesn't it, I'd apply some glue. I don't think it's a big issue but I understand it can be annoying.

First thing I tried was flattening it. It didn't take. I was thinking about glue, but I was trying to avoid going that route. Might not be a big issue to you, but it's borderline painful for me. Feels like I have a rock in my shoe at points, and other times it's rubbing my heel.

First thing I tried was flattening it. It didn't take. I was thinking about glue, but I was trying to avoid going that route. Might not be a big issue to you, but it's borderline painful for me. Feels like I have a rock in my shoe at points, and other times it's rubbing my heel.
Worst case, use a knife and slice out that bit that sticks out.

Back
Top Bottom