Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

played in my tts and my half size up Lukas and gotta say - tts is the way unless superwide ( I’m a little wide but not bad).

Foot lockers in DFW moved Nike product to the back of the stores and adidas/new balance/puma to the front.

played in my tts and my half size up Lukas and gotta say - tts is the way unless superwide ( I’m a little wide but not bad).

Foot lockers in DFW moved Nike product to the back of the stores and adidas/new balance/puma to the front.

Yea the more I wear the TTS pair the better it’s feeling. I tried the half sz up real quick again around the house before I shipped back and def too big. It was just odd for me to be half up in 34s and 35s and not these. Think the fact they adjusted the length is a factor. The 34s in particular ran shorter for me. I got about the same toe space in them in 11.5 as I do these in 11.

Ya footlocker and finishline are becoming much much useful for anything Jordan Brand.. JD Sports is the new go-to spot Air Jordan’s. The stock they get versus the other stores now isn’t even close. Also, DSG has all the 36s on the shelf as well, and they get some retros now but not many.

Screenshot_20220412-223400_Twitter.jpg

Can't add a size 12. Hopefully restocks will happen if not it's money saved.

Edit: Size 12 is showing sold out now lol.

Back
Top Bottom