Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

UGH! Were any 13's able to grab?

All sizes were available, but that doesn't mean anything on these sites. I carted a 15, but had checking out errors for about 3 minutes. I thought for sure they would be gone after logging out and then logging back in, but the size 15 was still in my cart and them I was able to check out with no issues. (I saw no timer, but I'm sure a 5 min cart hold was used because these should have been cart jacked without a question. The super big sizes never last long)

I was able to cart 11.5 on eastbay but decided to pass since I got a pair coming tomorrow.
Holding off on double up at this time.

I just opened Twitter and saw that tweet and nothing bigger than an 11.

I’ll wait for NDC my guess they should pop up within the next month.

I’m waiting on the greens from Asia to hit the resale markets (sadly). That volt outsole looks so much better in my opinion. Happy for those that got theres in now tho!

JS”

What color way this be? Thinking the Sunsets/Year of tiger but not sure

Attachments

• 44CB6158-1960-4A3E-8D8F-A285642BD3F4.png
    44CB6158-1960-4A3E-8D8F-A285642BD3F4.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 189
Anybody got any experience fixing this insole issue at the heel? My Psychic Energies are both fine, but I can feel this through my sock and it's driving me nuts. I tried taking the insole out and reforming it, but it popped right back out. Was gonna send them back and get another pair, but of course NDC is out of 12's.

PXL_20220411_025529199~2.jpg
you could try ironing it with a towel over it

Back
Top Bottom