Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Can’t wait for the lows:nthat:this shoes was a big success compared to the 35s and excited for the upcoming lows colorways

Last edited:
1651154755016.png

Hmmm, now I'm worried the 5/19 release isn't the lows after all, it's this pair

Infrareds are on a couple calendars (notably DSG) but didn't say lows. ...looks like it might actually not be lows.

Why do some of you like lows so much

Not sure if I like that big white midsole
That's a good question with me. I think it's because when I was growing up the low top was much easier to grab than any of the mids "in certain shoes" and would always go on sale "made it affordable." I think it just stuck with me through time to grab low top shoes. However, I do buy a lot of mids these days as well.

I'm a guard and prefer to play in lows, that's why 🤷‍♂️

Yeah. After playing in low’s for the past 2 years, I much prefer them. I still play in XI’s and the other 36’s from time to time, but I’m definitely anticipating some low versions.

I play SG and I run around screens and leak a lot so I just prefer running in lows:lol:

weird, got confirmed shopping trip email and everything.
1651159737773.png
Here’s the exclusion terms, I really wish we do get some cash back for these cause that 10% is pretty sweet, but from past experience they rarely give it to Jordans, some signiture Nikes and Jordan retros.
E2AED5DB-0732-4C82-A451-59647055C4C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom