Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

1624065450193.jpeg

1624065462191.jpeg

Lightest ever according to JB.
59E4A35D-CD49-42D5-B509-B3E2EB4D4F87.jpeg
I like the Throwback details on the past few Sig models, wish they would have done a Modern Day Jordan 6 with this model becuase I love the OG so much. But these are not awful in this different colorway. The first one I didnt like at all but this is doesnt look bad.

JB tried the revamp thing with a couple models. The 7’s come to mind. Didn’t end well.

more an more these look like a take down model of the 21’s

I like the Throwback details on the past few Sig models, wish they would have done a Modern Day Jordan 6 with this model becuase I love the OG so much. But these are not awful in this different colorway. The first one I didnt like at all but this is doesnt look bad.

I’m cool With the subtle hits of the past. I don’t want anything Like a fusion or what they did with the jordan 8.0 as a sig model. I’m ready to see the details of these. I wouldn’t purchase that white gold pair but I like it.

Probably down for 1.

Only wanted the Frag & Clot 35s & missed both. The shoe itself isn’t very attractive & I have multiple 34s that haven’t been played in or even worn yet.

The 36 looks dope on these women though.

Toe boxes look way better there
They definitely do…probably the smaller sizes make the toe box look better.
Probably down for 1.

Only wanted the Frag & Clot 35s & missed both. The shoe itself isn’t very attractive & I have multiple 34s that haven’t been played in or even worn yet.

The 36 looks dope on these women though.
Same here… might be in for 1 plus a Luka PE 🤞🏻

Back
Top Bottom