Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

The back of these reminds me of the 17s

136A3E09-7464-49BA-ABBF-482C8DF07151.jpeg

I was thinking the same thing.

I want the tech specs. What’s the forefoot and heel cushioning? It looks like they went away from the giant forefoot zoom bag. Are they using a softer foam carrier foam like cushlon or a bouncier foam like react? I have questions…

Where is that at? I don't see it on NDC or in the nike app or snkrs. Screenshot looks like the nike app.

Is it going to release overseas and not the us or something? 7/24 (2 weeks from now) seems quick for the U.S. when there's been no official unveiling, and they're going to release an SE first?
The player logo thing I could see because the 35s released the Warrior colorway as one of the first ones, with Rui's logo (which I like). But I'm wondering about the rest of it

Last edited:
Where is that at? I don't see it on NDC or in the nike app or snkrs. Screenshot looks like the nike app.

Is it going to release overseas and not the us or something? 7/24 (2 weeks from now) seems quick for the U.S. when there's been no official unveiling, and they're going to release an SE first? The player logo thing I could see because the 35s released the Warrior colorway as one of the first ones, with Rui's logo (which I like). But I'm wondering about the rest of it

Showing on the Nike app for me…I’m in Vegas so stateside for sure…

Back
Top Bottom