Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20210711-075923_Twitter.jpg

It's kind of weird to me that they just punched holes in everything, even the insert, to make the shoe "light work". Luka's logo looks like recycling, Tatum's is just his initials. Guo's is somewhat cool but still initially. Rui's logo is dope with the sword. Kia's is basic but looks stylish.

Between people hating in here and online, whether it's the design itself, the team-shoe look, the people saying why bother unless you hoop, or the people who refuse to grab it because the jordan brand athletes have logos on their jordan brand shoes, I seriously hope that equals availability. Hope they all release the same day.

Cant make anything out of the traction because if those icy soles :frown: gonna hold out to see that before making any decisions.

Yeah it's hard to see it clearly but I suppose it's the same traction they've been using the past 2 models.

You'd think the official reveal is coming tomorrow, or Tuesday at the latest. Then we'll have some better looks, hq pics, and tentative release dates lol

Back
Top Bottom