Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

I've worn my 36s on the court about ten times now, half solo shoot arounds, half games. I've noticed the lockdown is great at the ankle where there's that thing that locks the laces in, but I have a hard time getting the same lockdown in the forefoot area. I understand the jordan 6 inspiration but that big piece of fabric over the laces makes it harder to adjust. Overall still great, though. Maybe the lows would be better for me.

Played in my tacos today and there blistered up my pinky toe/ lateral side … my greens didn’t do that once. Might be the thicker material used. Hope it breaks in so it doesn’t anymore

they're also 3 grams heavier
1657547224354.png

Prob all that extra cheese he added

I've worn my 36s on the court about ten times now, half solo shoot arounds, half games. I've noticed the lockdown is great at the ankle where there's that thing that locks the laces in, but I have a hard time getting the same lockdown in the forefoot area. I understand the jordan 6 inspiration but that big piece of fabric over the laces makes it harder to adjust. Overall still great, though. Maybe the lows would be better for me.

It might be the lace cover, it's irritating to me and makes it harder to crank down the laces.

I got the flight school joints, guy I know hooked it up with his swoosh so they only ran me $120 after tax. They remind me of lebron 4 graffitis but I'm just not a fan of all the random text and graphics

I got a side banner on the product page (on Chrome) for $17 off when activated. I just tried it on another computer and I’m also getting the same offer.

I finally say the $17 off but it activates on the Eastbay promo code line and removes Eastbay's. :rolleyes

So for me it's one or the other.

Still ain’t said a thing. Lows play fine. The regular 36s play fine. Been my favorite ball shoe since I got my first pair back in August. So again, when you’re wrong, you’re wrong. Plenty in here agree lol.

Back
Top Bottom