Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

The 36 lows for hooping were a complete flop for me. The heel slip continued to get worse and the material around the ankle is very soft and easily able to be manipulated. I feel like it causes the lacing to get loose and creates the problem. Call me crazy but I also think the lows run a 1/2 size longer than the mids too which again I think contributes to the heel slip I have.

I’m starting to wear my Tatum mids and holy hell they are hard to put on lol. It doesn’t help that with all the patent leather it makes the shoe feel more stiff and harder to fit into. Random thought: they are so flashy and extra looking I almost feel out of place hooping in them at a local 24 lmao. Look at that shine
What color of lows?

Don’t really agree w much of what you posted. Had different experiences

What color of lows?

Don’t really agree w much of what you posted. Had different experiences
I’ve got the red lows I’ll try to break it down tomorrow with some pics to show what I’m talking about. One thing I know is I’ve seen some people on YouTube say the heel slip is there and I made a post on Reddit a few weeks back and had quite a few people comment saying they had heel slip issues as well. Idk could just be im part of the weird feet club lol.

On another note, JB should be ashamed of the cushion setup they put in the 37 compared to these

I’ve got the red lows I’ll try to break it down tomorrow with some pics to show what I’m talking about. One thing I know is I’ve seen some people on YouTube say the heel slip is there and I made a post on Reddit a few weeks back and had quite a few people comment saying they had heel slip issues as well. Idk could just be im part of the weird feet club lol.

On another note, JB should be ashamed of the cushion setup they put in the 37 compared to these
I have the infrared lows as well, had a little issue at first but been fine. Use the lace lock too at the top, seems to help once pulled tight to keep the laces taught. I tried the runners loops as well.

Don't have lows and don't plan on getting any. I love mids. They should not at all be hard to put on if you loosen them up. There are no elastic bands holding down the tongue so you can literally open up the shoe as much as you need. Gotta cop gold RUIs again. They so fire and you'll literally never see anyone wearing them. Woulda never got rid of them, but the fit way tighter than my sunset/heatwaves for some reason.

The 36 lows for hooping were a complete flop for me. The heel slip continued to get worse and the material around the ankle is very soft and easily able to be manipulated. I feel like it causes the lacing to get loose and creates the problem. Call me crazy but I also think the lows run a 1/2 size longer than the mids too which again I think contributes to the heel slip I have.

I’m starting to wear my Tatum mids and holy hell they are hard to put on lol. It doesn’t help that with all the patent leather it makes the shoe feel more stiff and harder to fit into. Random thought: they are so flashy and extra looking I almost feel out of place hooping in them at a local 24 lmao. Look at that shine
Shine on playa, never worry about what plebs think

11667057499_.pic.jpg
21667057499_.pic.jpg
31667057500_.pic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom