Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

I think this but like the Crazy Kias the lining around the sides that then borders the tongue will also be infrared. Also I think it'll be less Ben Simmons BBNXT infrared

and more Luka Doncic All Star Weekend XXXIV infrared infrared.

Yeah, I keep wondering what the main color of the shoe will be for the XXXVI's version of "infrared."

Well, after a few runs I’ve decided 1/2 size up has too much length and forefoot/toe volume. I am going to get a pair in my normal size and hope the width works. I definitely really like the cushioning. The protruding forefoot zoom has felt a little strange on a couple side to side foot plants. Nothing major - it just takes getting used to.

Well, after a few runs I’ve decided 1/2 size up has too much length and forefoot/toe volume. I am going to get a pair in my normal size and hope the width works. I definitely really like the cushioning. The protruding forefoot zoom has felt a little strange on a couple side to side foot plants. Nothing major - it just takes getting used to.

Yea that’s my issue with these. TTS is too snug width wise in forefoot but 1/2 up is too long. PF is gonna have to be the option for me or can’t do these.

When do the purple joints drop again? I thought this weekend

Looks like some places have them pushed back to 9/24. Even that is probably in pencil.

TTS is too snug width wise in forefoot

That was my issue. I didn't feel cramped, I just didn't feel my big toe had support. Like if you go to make a move, it felt like my forefoot had support but my toe didn't. I guess now that I really think about it (because when you're in the shoe you're thinking about the feel alone), it's that protruding outsole that does it. You feel the cushion under your other toes and forefoot but for me it felt like my toe was slipping off the side. I don't think a PF will fix that for me since it's in the design of the shoe.

But I'm gonna bite the bullet on the infrared pair if I can get them from Nike, and play in them and see how it goes.

what's the point of early access or early purchase when you can't even have the shoes before the GR. I stopped ordering online aotm due to the delays in shipping, unavailability and gym closures yet again.

I just don't get why they put that stupid pad on the bottom of the forefoot. It's always one frickin thing. If they make the traction normal they gotta put a damn bump on the forefoot outsole. If they make the whole thing normal, they gotta make the tongue ridiculous or painful (Lebron 18). If those two things are conventional, they gotta make the shoe super narrow (KDs/PGs), or if everything looks good, somehow the shoe is a legit 1.5 sizes too small (Lebron 17 low). There's always 1 thing wrong.

(Though I know the KD 14s have been getting a ton of praise)

Last edited:
funny. Chris seems to have the same issue I had in the arch region with the 35s. it's a good thing he didn't get injured like I did. I have to undergo 3 months of treatment because of the 35s.

Wow man I’m sorry!

I was very worried about that, I’ve worn mine a couple of times to play ball in and luckily I didn’t have that issue. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom