Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Forget these, I’d like an Olympic pair.
1626138870053.png

When I saw the Tatum pair I got excited and the realized it wasn’t the Luka pair… Tatum is a baller though and I’m not mad about it at all just gonna start buying shoes I absolutely want from here on out.

Correct. My point was that the PEs people really care about collector wise are the ones that were actually made for the player and leak to the secondary market. Not a team colorway that’s essentially a general release. I do agree those types are cool here and there though but this seems like overkill for the launch of a new model.

I like several of the 36 we’ve seen. Doncic best imo this far. Would have preferred the Guo pair be in the teal/white they usually use.

i think it just mean JB decided to market/promote the shoes more and then gave more players their own logo and then theyd be more inclined to wear them

seems like a lot of the new players signed to jb in the past year or two too

This sounds like they're trying desperately to keep the JB PEs relevant since the Sig lines aren't popping like they used to. Not a bad business move tbh, also decreases production costs since the same tooling can be used for all models (PEs and retail GR cws, etc.).

^I don't think it's about relevance, sig themes are as popular as ever amongst the players. There's probably hundreds of themes, players love them. They're likely trying to let the AJ live through athletes the younger gen identify with. These PE releases are also tokens to the athletes who don't have their own sig. Quick way to guage / satisfy fan interest with kick backs on athlete contracts, without spending the millions on a true sig shoe venture.

I think it’s great to give the players a real identity within the brand. It looks more like a partnership amongst each smaller brand, working under the Jordan conglomerate. Everything they’re being taught today is about ownership. If that’s how the new digs will follow suit, that’s great for the athletes.

Luka does have a sig tho, right?

I’m surprised that Jordan Brand hasn’t been smart enough to do a Michael Jordan PE for his own shoe. Just slap a 23 and his signature on Bulls colorways and people would be more inclined to buy them. Photoshop a young Jordan rocking them while playing against Doncic, Tatum, etc rocking their respective PEs. And just drop it as the first colorway to introduce the line, just as a reminder of why we’re all here - our admiration of MJ.

I love Jayson Tatum, but you can’t introduce the 36s with his Team USA PE. It’s a Jordan shoe. Bridge that disconnect with the OG fans and drop the model that MJ would have been wearing if he was still playing. The concept shouldn’t be that difficult to grasp. Lol

I love Jayson Tatum, but you can’t introduce the 36s with his Team USA PE. It’s a Jordan shoe. Bridge that disconnect with the OG fans and drop the model that MJ would have been wearing if he was still playing. The concept shouldn’t be that difficult to grasp. Lol
I don’t love Jayson Tatum. I don’t love any of these current NBA players. They’ve lost me with these PE’s for the 36.

If an olympic pair are gonna release, I want these with the stars. So pretty.

1626228929297.png

How many colorways have we seen, with no reveal? Aren't we up to at least 10?

Original Purple pair
Mike Conley's White and Gold pair
Beal White Olympic pair
Blue Olympic pair
Tatum Red Olympic pair

Tatums White and Blue SEs
Rui's Breds
Lukas Blue & Green
Kia Nurse Reds
Guo Ailun Reds

Like, come on with the official release info and dates jb. :rolleyes:

If an olympic pair are gonna release, I want these with the stars. So pretty.

1626228929297.png

How many colorways have we seen, with no reveal? Aren't we up to at least 10?

Original Purple pair
Mike Conley's White and Gold pair
Beal White Olympic pair
Blue Olympic pair
Tatum Red Olympic pair

Tatums White and Blue SEs
Rui's Breds
Lukas Blue & Green
Kia Nurse Reds
Guo Ailun Reds

Like, come on with the official release info and dates jb. :rolleyes:
You know they’re only gonna give the public 5-6 colorways 🙄