Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Eblens at Emerald Square, MA has a full size run of the first lights
51014F16-CE9C-4A55-8A9F-1831E49F9CDF.jpeg
6D5BC69A-948B-49D8-A3DA-EBC7750FC717.jpeg

Fine by me. Atleast that would prevent me from getting an earful. It's my bday next month, so that would give me a free pass and gift.

Shoot, I've got the opposite problem. My birthday is later this month, and that was going to be my free pass and gift. Nike trying to sow some marital discord in my house. Also, being married is fun. :lol:

This is either going to be fire, or terrible. With the mesh being see through and it being on the mid/high side, it's going to be a lot of surface area to look at if it's a bunch of greens. J23 has been killing it with the updates lately. For a while there we'd get info about colorways (for the XXXV, etc) and a week later he still hadn't updated.

Shoot, I've got the opposite problem. My birthday is later this month, and that was going to be my free pass and gift. Nike trying to sow some marital discord in my house. Also, being married is fun. :lol:
in fairness to you, our league play would be almost done by then if no further delays for the release date. otherwise, I won't be able to play on them.

Ah, good catch. Maybe it's xxxvi grinches

Anyone seen the box label on the purps? Asked my buddy at DSG to check, they actually had been selling them already and had to pull them from the shelf, a ouple of days ago...😲😲😲 If so, do they say XXXVI SE or just XXXVI ? About a month ago when I saw the $170 price I though maybe 3/4 or slightly different sillouette???Or just simply SE Olympic CW'S. Example: the XXXIV shrouded SE 🤷‍♂️

Anyone seen the box label on the purps? Asked my buddy at DSG to check, they actually had been selling them already and had to pull them from the shelf, a ouple of days ago...😲😲😲 If so, do they say XXXVI SE or just XXXVI ? About a month ago when I saw the $170 price I though maybe 3/4 or slightly different sillouette???Or just simply SE Olympic CW'S. Example: the XXXIV shrouded SE 🤷‍♂️
Dicks is selling the purple pair already??

Back
Top Bottom