Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Jaj36ss1.jpg

No other way to put it! These things are straight 🔥 and went straight to my feet! Will post pictures of me in my Sunsets during a sunset on the beach later on. They are like the Chicago Jordan 29s, Kobe 6 Sunset and Kobe 7 Cloak all in one! The Glory and Sport Blue are a close second. The Chicago has great subtle details that pop and the Black/Infrared are sick! Yeah I went from not getting any of the 36s until I realized what the issue was for me that turned out to be an easy fix!

Jaj36ss1.jpg

No other way to put it! These things are straight 🔥 and went straight to my feet! Will post pictures of me in my Sunsets during a sunset on the beach later on. They are like the Chicago Jordan 29s, Kobe 6 Sunset and Kobe 7 Cloak all in one! The Glory and Sport Blue are a close second. The Chicago has great subtle details that pop and the Black/Infrared are sick! Yeah I went from not getting any of the 36s until I realized what the issue was for me that turned out to be an easy fix!
If I ever cop these, it’ll be this colorway.

Jaj36ss1.jpg

So I shared your pic with my friend. He officially trippin
EA325808-5949-4240-A70B-881DB90F67DF.jpeg

:sick::stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom