Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Lows need a lower tongue. Just sayin. I’m still excited to get a pair.
Agreed, lookin like the Kyrie 8’s over here
79856508-DBF9-4D49-8106-67ECE92A0AEB.png

Tatum’s lows big fire.

But what a **** game. Man so physical and bucks D serious. C’s banged up now. Even Vegas didn’t expect that… really gross

When your size has sold out and the box comes out like this...you get a discount code from Nike!
20220425_194754.jpg
surely, they can do better with that piece of garbage box. I even provide better boxes than that with the shoes that I had sold. that is just so wrong in so many levels. put on the news and you would get more than just a discount.

From the looks of it, Nike shipped with their shipping box but somehow the box got opened in transit and whoever did it, did not bother to use another shipping box.
And a 20% code for my trouble.
question is, who opened it? typically they shouldn't look like that, even by customs standard which is horrible btw. anyways, of all my shipping transactions with shoes, I never encountered such. whether it is the local post office or paid courier. that thing is fishy af like fake fishy.

Won't be dropping. Crenshaw Skate Club lows. Never heard of this brand before but the story seems great. Did we see somebody have these on a few weeks ago?

Attachments

• csc36low1.jpg
    csc36low1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 51
  • csc36low2.jpg
    csc36low2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 51
  • csc36low3.jpg
    csc36low3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 638
  • csc36low4.jpg
    csc36low4.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,046

In 2021, Jordan Brand partnered with the NFL to provide six kids from the Fuel Up to Play 60 program the opportunity to design and bring their own unique Air Jordan 36 colorway to life. This all took place alongside Jordan Brand NFL athletes Davante Adams, Stephon Gilmore and Cameron Jordan.

The kids participated in a Jordan Wings Design Program, regularly meeting with Jordan designers and athletes over Zoom to visualize, concept, and design shoes that would eventually be created for the athletes to wear in 2022.

As premiere members of the Jordan Brand Family, these kids were provided access and insight into the inner workings of the design business, empowered to embrace their competitive attitude, and learned to tell stories through footwear creation.

To learn more about the Jordan Wings program, please visit Jordan.com/WIngs.

Won't be dropping. Crenshaw Skate Club lows. Never heard of this brand before but the story seems great. Did we see somebody have these on a few weeks ago?

Wow … and SMFH at the same time that colorways/makeups like these don’t actually release. I’d buy this stuff. As it is, I’ve bought zero and will continue to buy zero of this model.

Back
Top Bottom