Air-Jordans.com?

Hi,

What is the website address for every Jordan pair released? OGs and Retroes? Last time I checked, the air-jordans.com was not in service, or did I type that wrong?

Thanks in advance.

I believe it is out of service. Man this site was the Jordan Bible when I was in HS.

I see it has been redone, however not fully completed. I need to find every colorway there was for the OG XIII's released.

Maan how I used to reference that page way too often sometimes I'd for get which year was which and that was the spot--they gotta finish this one now-its our life here haha

For real. This was my bible to.. this honsetly helped me a lot for the js I didn't know existed back then.. somone tell the dude who runs it to quit slackin and hurry up and finish d site. Lol

Originally Posted by S50H

I see it has been redone, however not fully completed. I need to find every colorway there was for the OG XIII's released.
Thank you sole collector
photo3bz.jpg

5 high's and 2 low's 

White/true red - black

Black/true red - white

Navy/Carolina blue - flint grey - white

White/black - true red - pearl grey

Black/true red

Black/chutney

Navy/Met silver - black - carolina blue

Will that suffice? 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Site's been redone and is now this one ---> AIR JORDANISM

Here's the problem with that, their old website needed to be updated, so why did they bother to create a new website, and leave it un-finished??  
They could have just used that time to update air-jordans.com 

Hetty714 - I suppose that is good enoguh, as I was just wondering if there was a OG colorway that looked so much similar to the Grey Toes.

Yea, that new website never gets updated and that other lame magazine website have idiots running it so they'll never have the archive site either. Lame.

i guess im a little too young for "air-jordans.com" lol but the new site is really helpful lol

No problem, man. I lived at that site when I was younger.

I'm thinking about shooting the webmaster an email asking they can bring it back.

Every Air Jordan fan needs to visit that page.

"Black/chutney"

I like those but I wish they were black/yellow like the picture in the catalog looks

Air-Jordans.com was visited many a times by me throughout high school..

This new site is great.  I like how you can add the shoes to your collection to keep track of what you have..   I can't wait til its fully updated.

Back
Top Bottom