Air Kukini Retro (2022)

Pretty much the same thing happened to many of my J's in recent years, so now I start wearing them within a few years tops so I don't waste shoes anymore or money on shoes I can't wear. As for older DS shoes I just keep them in their box now so they don't fall apart completely.

First sign of a U.S. release, the "pixel" pair we saw a while back is being dubbed "game" by nike. Inspired by old video games. $140 retail, webbing glows in the dark which is cool. I'm surprised they're SNKRs instead of straight to NDC. I'd cop these at 50% off

First sign of a U.S. release, the "pixel" pair we saw a while back is being dubbed "game" by nike. Inspired by old video games. $140 retail, webbing glows in the dark which is cool. I'm surprised they're SNKRs instead of straight to NDC. I'd cop these at 50% off
Appreciate you constantly updating us with all the latest news. I’m really surprised they’re starting the US release with those . Are they going to retroactively release all the others too I wonder ? And yeah those aren’t bad . Like you said I’d cop at half off . If they didn’t say Nike on the top id like them alot more becsuse they’d literally just be a cool looking colorway but still keeping with the traditional style of just having a cool print

0E626DE9-7E98-4DC1-883F-DBBE0E23D370.jpeg

Just such a dope and super unique shoe . Not a bad colorway at all
Makes the perfect Summer shoe for casual wear. I really like this color and the more I see it, the more I gotta have it

No discount when i ordered last night but i dont care. I loved the kukinis. i went through teo pairs of waters. Am i remebering right there was some sort of mk 2 kukini

No discount when i ordered last night but i dont care. I loved the kukinis. i went through teo pairs of waters. Am i remebering right there was some sort of mk 2 kukini
I know there was the kukini B but just by looking at it they look the exact same to me so I never knew what the difference was

found it later couldnt make an edit the 2003 ukini had no webbing did not have a solid upper and no air unit. My pair lasted me like 16 years until the soles finally just said we are gone

Been wearing my topographies heavy since I got them, most worn shoe since they've been in hand. They're not crazy comfortable but the snug fit is just right and slipping on/off is great. At the rate I'm wearing them out I'd be happy to cop waters for retail as soon as possible.

Been wearing my topographies heavy since I got them, most worn shoe since they've been in hand. They're not crazy comfortable but the snug fit is just right and slipping on/off is great. At the rate I'm wearing them out I'd be happy to cop waters for retail as soon as possible.
Yeah man just counting down the days

Late to the thread but is there a date for the water joints yet?
Nope not yet . Just “ fall/winter “ . We haven’t got a US date for literally any colorway other than the pixel . Which is weird because there’s a bunch colorways already that have been out for months

Nope not yet . Just “ fall/winter “ . We haven’t got a US date for literally any colorway other than the pixel . Which is weird because there’s a bunch colorways already that have been out for months

I saw yesterday leopard and topography were 9/20 I think, which is what made me drop in.

That stinks though....there's a few colors I like of this model, but I'm going to hold out for waters.

Back
Top Bottom