Air Kukini Retro (2022)

How’s the sizing on these? Tts or .5-1 size up?
My first pair was 11.5 and they were snug, but still fit ok. 11.5 is my true size between am1, am90, dunk, aj1, etc. The next two pairs I got were 12s and have been much much better for me. They didn't feel too roomy.

New colorway coming. A step below ones we've gotten so far IMO. Reminds me of old school nike graphics, maybe ACG.
FxVYFlracAAmveY

New colorway coming. A step below ones we've gotten so far IMO. Reminds me of old school nike graphics, maybe ACG.
FxVYFlracAAmveY

I was about to post this myself . That’s actually an og colorway . I like it a lot . I’ll definitely be grabbing a pair . Now if they can just give us the damn black/grasshopper I’ll be so damn happy

**** yeah you're right! Maybe that's what I was thinking of haha. Black/volt scratched my itch for grasshopper but tbh I'd cop those on sale if they dropped. Would also still love the grey/green webbing pair.

Yeah they did a good job . Almost identical . The grey with the sort of dots all over print with the green webbing ?? Those are dope . I also would love the lightning bolt print to come back as well

Attachments

• AB9205A5-EB52-4475-A0E0-E231F0B839D7.jpeg
    AB9205A5-EB52-4475-A0E0-E231F0B839D7.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 312
  • D24EF3B5-6391-4ED3-ACD9-AAB6123DE37C.jpeg
    D24EF3B5-6391-4ED3-ACD9-AAB6123DE37C.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 390
Sizing on these was crazy for me. True size 8 in all retro and Air Force 1. Went TTS and that was way too small. Exchanged for an 8.5 and that was also too small. At that point I gave up and just returned them to Nike. The 9 would have been perfect. Maybe I come back around for the water original color way at some point.

Sizing on these was crazy for me. True size 8 in all retro and Air Force 1. Went TTS and that was way too small. Exchanged for an 8.5 and that was also too small. At that point I gave up and just returned them to Nike. The 9 would have been perfect. Maybe I come back around for the water original color way at some point.

That’s weird man I went down a size actually because these kind of have a tendency to curve upward at the front which is just a personal pet peeve I have and that was too small but then I went TTS and they fit great . And I’ve got several pairs of them .

I paid like $85 for my waters, $90 for my black/volts (which retailed higher). Crazy that they both went even cheaper but idc. Love em both so much, wore both last week. Doesn't seem like anyone else's cages are yellowing on waters besides mine though :frown:

I’m up to mt 5th pair of waters lol have lemon venoms and topographies as well . Gonna be getting neons and paint splatters as well soon . And will grab a few pairs of the yellow OG poison dart frogs when they come out

I’m up to mt 5th pair of waters lol have lemon venoms and topographies as well . Gonna be getting neons and paint splatters as well soon . And will grab a few pairs of the yellow OG poison dart frogs when they come out
they're already out in the US at least.

Plus shipping
1688912056282.png

Plus shipping
1688912056282.png

Copped those neons for $46.50 plus’s shipping lol good looking out man. woulda been dope if they had the paint splatters too but they’re still pretty cheap most places I’ve seen.

FxVYFlracAAmveY
yea ima need these to drop to $50 too

i know my waters will yellow but these wont

for not having forefoot air they are still comfortable

I was at an outlet (factory store) a couple weeks ago and saw some kukinis there, too. Splatters and volts mostly. Also lemon venoms. They were on the hash wall so eligible for 30% off which is about what you'd get em for with all these online sales, but in case anyone wants to check and try out for sizing.

noblekane noblekane besides the cage yellowing, these shoes have held up great. The outsole will wear out a little quicker than other shoes since it's that softer rubber compound (I forget what that's called? I think prestos use it, too). But they don't really crease and the cage itself is very durable. That's why I haven't been so tempted to get any more than two pairs - they'll last.

Back
Top Bottom