AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

roll.gif

Anyone have pics of the cool grey/anthracite cw? Looking to cop a neutral colored shoe and am deciding between those and the white/metallic silvers.

I just looked through the entire thread, and I'm really digging the White/Greys for the summer...came across these on eBay....are these fakes?
Air-Max-2011-Men&Women-White-04.jpg

Originally Posted by KFig5

I just looked through the entire thread, and I'm really digging the White/Greys for the summer...came across these on eBay....are these fakes?
Air-Max-2011-Men&Women-White-04.jpg
i believe soo because the check is sopposed to be a grey and bottom not sopposed to be like that

So close to picking up a pair of volts. It's been about two years since i've spent $100+ on a pair of shoes.

IDs I made for my wife just came in. The inspiration is the Indian jewelry she's worn since we met 9 years ago. I have one pair for me coming in next week (not this colorway) and my last pair will probably ship this week too.

just saw a light grey and yellow colorway on finishline.com. wish they had been the LS editions.

^Nice pic.  Those are the wolf grey/blue ones, right?  I didn't realize they were that light.  If you look at them on FNL, they look a lot darker. 

I might have to pick those up the next time I'm out....

Originally Posted by Heelacious

^Nice pic.  Those are the wolf grey/blue ones, right?  I didn't realize they were that light.  If you look at them on FNL, they look a lot darker. 

They're a little bit darker than that, but not near as dark as the grey/volt/pines I posted on the page before this.  I took this pic with my cell phone.  I'l try and get some with my good camera.  These have a texture on the overlay that the other CWs don't.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

They're a little bit darker than that, but not near as dark as the grey/volt/pines I posted on the page before this.  I took this pic with my cell phone.  I'l try and get some with my good camera.  These have a texture on the overlay that the other CWs don't.

Yeah, both of those colorways are sick.  You pick them both up at retail? 

I'll keep an eye out for other pics of those grey/blues.  Think I'm going to have to get a pair of these soon, just not sure which one/two yet....

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Yeah, both of those colorways are sick.  You pick them both up at retail? 

I'll keep an eye out for other pics of those grey/blues.  Think I'm going to have to get a pair of these soon, just not sure which one/two yet....

I tried to only get 1 of the 2 but couldnt decide.  No biggie since I haven't liked any other OG CW to purchase.  I got the volt/pines at FNL and the silver/blues at ndc.

Brolic Scholar,

Those are NICE ID's!! I knew immediately they were Indian-based on the colors used, very cool!

Back
Top Bottom