Air Max 95 fans might need a bigger Christmas wish list (pics inside)!

Those navy ones look alright. kinda look like some sale rack 95's to be honest..... wheres the pool's nike
wink.gif

I dont own a pair of 95's yet. I wonder which one would be my first one. (Im just begening my collection)

I saw the grey pair pictured above at Footaction and the quality left a lot to be desired. The mid sole had some type of coating or metallic finish that reallythrows off the shoe in my opinion. I would not pay retail for them
tired.gif

I just picked up the white/grey/black 95s from FA. The coating on the midsole is...unique, but they are stil a good looking shoe.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

jeffgdula, can you please post some pics.. thanks in advance!
I am out of town until Sunday but I will take and post some then.
thanks alot!

my boss is away for the holidays so besides wanting the navy/gray pair for myself.. i have to pick up 3 pairs that he wants
laugh.gif

yeah, i copped mine today.

footaction is having a $25 of any purchase of $100.00 or more right now too, so i got 'em $25 off...

only reason i'm not grabbin' 2 pairs is 'cause i already have a pair of stabs in this same exact colorway i like rockin' too, so it'll takeme a hot, hot minute to beat 'em down.

but if i see a pair on sale later i might cop a 2nd pair.

welp, i know this sounds funny, but i just got these home tonight and tried 'em on, and i don't like 'em. takin' 'em back.

lol!

just don't look as good as my stabs in the same exact colorway, so why waste the money...

Hmmm ... can't wait to check these out in person ...

If they're fire I'll cop with a 30 ...

if not, I'll wait for a 50.

^Oh baby...Pictures are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really diggin these right now...anyone know if they are up on NDC or Swoosh? Footaction around my way is pretty lame and probably wont carry these.

Back
Top Bottom