Air Max 95 fans might need a bigger Christmas wish list (pics inside)!

I have a $50 gift certificate that brings it down to $65. The shipping is free if you can wait 4-8 days. I live in NY.

here's the 2008 black/white-black-anthracite am95's with white laces

8ee26d54a4342d6f05ab04f9f9e7657c9a89b48b.jpg

Originally Posted by 23FAN

here's the black/white-black-anthracite am95's with solid white and black round laces. the round laces were purchased at "Rack Room Shoes", $4.23 for both pairs. Footlocker at the local mall did not carry the right round laces. i just put one of each lace in each shoe to save time to snap these pics.

still not sure which i'm going to keep. overall pleased with appearance of both.
White laces for sure..

Seen them in stores the past couple weeks...they ok but nuttin too serious...one of those everyday joints....the "gotta go to the bodega so let me throwthese on" shoes

WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE BAN USER hougmin!!

on another note.. this pic is circling fast.. peep the 95s near the middle

laugh.gif
How did this man really come to NT, let alone Nike retro forum and tryto advertise that . The black and red joints have been released already

they look like Comets but the entire upper is black , the lace hoops are black instead of red , and the laces areinfrared

Do I see Garnett retro's in that pic? 2 shoes to the left of the AM95's? maybe i'm late...but those would really make my day.

COMPARING TO COMETS IS A BIT MUCH FROM THE SAMPLES

red_mesh01.jpg

THE RED ON THE SAMPLES LOOKS A LITTLE MORE INFRARED

Back
Top Bottom